Delisted #10: Sam Weideman - Delisted. Thanks for your efforts, Sam! 18/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Henry Slattery/Michael Quinn areas from this lad. I’ve never seen a bloke more fearful of impact, and out of his depth on the footy field. He should never have pulled the jumper on. His presence on the list had made it abundantly clear that we aren’t to be taken seriously.
Is your avatar actually of a troll massaging another troll? That you put out there as you troll BF?
That’s one deep meta hole your head lives in.

Is your avatar actually of a troll massaging another troll? That you put out there as you troll BF?
That’s one deep meta hole your head lives in.
Congratulations on having an eye keen enough to note the artwork. A truly masterful piece in its own right. Unfortunately it would seem your eye doesn’t extend to an education that encompasses artistic literacy. I would suggest an analysis of the representations reflected in that piece could be applied to the malady that has afflicted our football organisation for many a year. Is it the members? Nepotism? Sheedy? Hird? Sycophants? All of the above?

In relation to the Weid (and indeed the Essendon footy club), the proof is in the easily obtainable objective data and outcomes. He was rubbish.
Blind fanboi support of the club and anyone listed doesn’t do anything to support the club, it merely contributes to the metastasis of the cancer that’s plagued the club through 20 years of failure in very metric.

Last edited:
Was looking decent early for us, was kicking a few goals and did so against Richmond early in the Dreamtime match last year. Had an easy shot you could almost see he lost all belief when coming in to take it, missed badly then his confidence shattered. One of the worse case of the yips I have seen and very unfortunate. Had the other tools and I thought it was worth trying him in defence as the club did to take the mental stress off.

Congratulations on having an eye keen enough to note the artwork. A truly masterful piece in its own right. Unfortunately it would seem your eye doesn’t extend to an education that encompasses artistic literacy. I would suggest an analysis of the representations reflected in that piece could be applied to the malady that has afflicted our football organisation for many a year. Is it the members? Nepotism? Sheedy? Hird? Sycophants? All of the above?

In relation to the Weid (and indeed the Essendon footy club), the proof is in the easily obtainable objective data and outcomes. He was rubbish.
Blind fanboi support of the club and anyone listed doesn’t do anything to support the club, it merely contributes to the metastasis of the cancer that’s plagued the club through 20 years of failure in very metric.
You might be right, but you could also show some class instead of laying the boots into a former player who pulled on the Essendon jumper and gave his best, who's just lost his career.

Not being a fanboi doesn't have to equal being a disrespectful turd.

You might be right, but you could also show some class instead of laying the boots into a former player who pulled on the Essendon jumper and gave his best, who's just lost his career.

Pro sport is a pure meritocracy, friend.
Or at least it should be.
Essendon FC employees and those who support the club would do well to keep that front of mind.

This is the same bloke who celebrated McKenna getting COVID when most of the long term effects were unknown. I wouldn't bother with the cockroach

Dont disagree with the general message, but your delivery needs work.

Weid didn't live up to it, and that sucks for us, and him but you dont need to shit on the bloke after he has been delisted.

Some players make it, a lot dont.

This is the same bloke who celebrated McKenna getting COVID when most of the long term effects were unknown. I wouldn't bother with the cockroach
You’ve been clinging to that like it’s a life saving N95 for 4 years, Ethyboi?
You’re a lickspittle to an organisation and the individuals within it that pumped players with undocumented, experimental supplements and yet you’re outraged (a perpetual state for you one would imagine) at a random (well informed and handsome) forum poster for not being too concerned when an athlete in his prime contracts a minor respiratory tract infection.
You’re performing some serious mental gymnastics to work through that material, knackers.
Did Connor ultimately end up a failed experiment for EFC?
Thanks for stopping by

Last edited:
You’ve been clinging to that like it’s a life saving N95 for 4 years, Ethyboi?
You’re a lickspittle to an organisation and the individuals within it that pumped players with undocumented, experimental supplements and yet you’re outraged (a perpetual state for you one would imagine) at a random (well informed and handsome) forum poster for not being too concerned when an athlete in his prime contracts a minor respiratory tract infection.
You’re performing some serious mental gymnastics to work through that material, knackers.
Did Connor ultimately end up a failed experiment for EFC?
Thanks for stopping by
Nah, just remembered that you're a dogshit excuse of a human being and warning others about it.

Nah, just remembered that you're a dogshit excuse of a human being and warning others about it.
Thoroughly outclassed, Eff. A feeble response devoid of any substance. You haven’t even managed to play the man effectively. It’s probably best you hit the report button and scurry back to an echo chamber thread where your 125,000 post history is a badge of honour.

Thanks for putting in, Sam.
I'd give Port Melbourne a buzz. You never know.

Actually I can see him having a big year at a VFL club and getting another chance, similar to say a Mitch Brown. At 197cm you’re always some chance to be seen as KP cover after a big VFL year. Age is against him of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TLDR

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisted #10: Sam Weideman - Delisted. Thanks for your efforts, Sam! 18/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back