1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Lisa Sthalekar - Lisa She talkar

About 6-8 years ago, I did a Level 2 coaching course and she was one of the lecturers. I found her to be quite pleasant & helpful during the course.

However, since being given the TV commentary gig on CH7, I too have noticed her insistence on wanting to ask nonsense questions to the big name people in the box with her (e.g. Brian Lara) or prattle on about unnecessary or irrelevant things.

Well he has already hosted his show from a resort pool

EP5QyFxVUAAPv6_

WHAT A w***er !!!

About 6-8 years ago, I did a Level 2 coaching course and she was one of the lecturers. I found her to be quite pleasant & helpful during the course.

However, since being given the TV commentary gig on CH7, I too have noticed her insistence on wanting to ask nonsense questions to the big name people in the box with her (e.g. Brian Lara) or prattle on about unnecessary or irrelevant things.
Probably a lovely person , but never shuts up. She was commentating on the T10 i think in Dubai last night and never drew breath.

9am news this morning was the news from 8 days ago telling us Geary from St Kilda had broken his leg , also the Heat beat the Strikers. Hargraves must be in control and talking about him , he was doing the footy last night !
Ha. I just listened to it. The main news was current, but all the sport news was about last Friday night. :D I think they record it in sections, so he must've played the wrong bit. Hutchy and Pickers made a little joke about it

Last edited:
Yeah he is a w***er. Not funny to the us as listeners, probably not even enjoyable for Hutchy and Pickering to talk to.

Lol was piss funny last Saturday when Old Marg dissed women’s football, the boys were lost for words, Old Marg went away from the script obviously!
Was interested to hear Garry say last monday that he doesnt really enjoy the womens game and can only watch in about 5-10 min bursts, refreshing to hear, think most people think the same, at the moment the game is hard to watch for long periods, will get better obviously, but the way the rest talk about the game its the most exciting game around.

Ha. I just listened to it. The main news was current, but all the sport news was about last Friday night. :D I think they record it in sections, so he must've played the wrong bit. Hutchy and Pickers made a little joke about it
It was the exact same news bulletin played over and over...that is so povo. If Hutchy has any journalistic integrity left he shouldn't accept that

It was the exact same news bulletin played over and over...that is so povo. If Hutchy has any journalistic integrity left he shouldn't accept that
ah well, if he's paying Whateley 400 grand (as Eddie guessed one day when he had a crack at Hutchy), and Derwayne a similar small fortune, I suppose he wants to cut costs in other areas, such as the news room. I dunno where they get those greenhorns; probably university media faculties, as we've speculated on here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ah well, if he's paying Whateley 400 grand (as Eddie guessed one day when he had a crack at Hutchy), and Derwayne a similar small fortune, I suppose he wants to cut costs in other areas, such as the news room. I dunno where they get those greenhorns; probably university media faculties, as we've speculated on here
The girl in the morning is good , but poor young April is getting worse by the day. Why do we need news on the half hour and then at times it's at say 1 37 pm , not 1 30.

Last nights cricket had the A team from Sydney , i wonder what Hargraves was doing ? maybe sitting at home screaming at the telly

Gladiator with Russell Crowe was on tv last night at the same time as the BBL Final , so instead of saying hes hit a “maximum” Hargreaves could have been saying they have hit Maximus Decimus Meridius

Great show this morning. Lots of AFLW discussion, garry being honest and forthright in his opinion where the game is unwatchable. He prefaces this in that he also turns of afl when the game is shithouse and ugly.

The only difference is of course that garry is a commentator/pundit of afl and paid accordingly. No paid and doesnt work within the aflw circles. And watson supports garrys right to opinion, he also acknowledges garrys opinion, but of course as a ch 7-er cant 100% support it.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back