Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

My NBA comment from earlier this week doesn't just apply to SEN, watching the golf this arvo Warren Smith said something like "Cam Smith won't need to call a time out like an NBA coach would"
It is like a, see I am cool I watch NBA and I am with the in crowd, whadda ya mean you don't watch it, oh wow you ain't part of the in crowd then are you.
Whatta about them Warriors and Steph Curry and that 30point game Wednesday v the Pelicans and Lamarcus Harris or whoever.

KB had a good saying re basketball just cannot remember what it was.
Don't think he was a fan either.

Again I barely listen these days for various reasons but why wouldn't you at 245pm or 230pm each day between the long stretches of ad breaks have like a US scoreboard and give final scores and updates of NBA , NHL, MLB and NFL matches when applicable?
I could imagine Derrrrrrrrwayne especially rubbing one out talking about the NBA results.
Can't be any worse than him screaming out TROUT IS FROM WOODEND, HOW ARE YA TROUT? etc etc etc.
A bit like the cliched AFL commentary when a player kicks the ball off the ground - "He'd get a game for Manchester United".

They making/likely to make any chances to programming next year?

I don't think I've listened to SEN since before I embarked on a road trip 15 months ago. I did kind of like Whately's program, but with the massive amounts of advertising, and without the perverse appeal of Finey's Friday night talkback it just dropped off the presets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back