Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

i thought he was referring to Caro and Corrie Perkin

Oh yes, reading back, it probably was! I read "biddies" as "buddies".

I listen to SEN via online stream, we get different ads to what you get listening to SEN via the radio - it is crammed full of ads for the SEN podcasts - Caro's, Garry and Tim's, Sounding Board, Off the Bench.

Unusual. Was listening to SEN on that app today.

Might be a later version of the app that has killed it off. I might not want to set it to auto-update!

Maybe try a few alternatives - Simple Radio, i Heart, My Tuna.
ok ok ok crisis averted. vpn left on.

now off. all ok.

I thought the last 20 minutes or so of Garry and Tim's show this morning was pretty funny, the lead up to the potential Dustin Johnson interview that never happened (I think it's happening tomorrow)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tunein radio underwent an update which now precludes one to listen to sen on it.

This is old news - You have been unable to listen to SEN if overseas for at least 12 months and this also applies to tune in radio - Yet you can listen to any SEN podcast.

Would love to know how many listen to the first serve

I like Tennis so I listen but I suspect it loses some people but there is not really enough days without live sport to get a high profile evening show going consistently.

In BP's case he buys the timeslot so programming is not really important. It's upfront money.

New ratings today. Nothing particularly interesting happened. They had the expected small increase due to the footy starting.
I do lol a bit that the evenings out-rate the highly paid 'stars' who are on during the day. I suppose there's much less competition in the evenings when it comes to AM talk radio.

ratings 1 2023.JPG

Last edited:
New ratings today. Nothing particularly interesting happened. They had the expected small increase due to the footy starting.
I do lol a bit that the evenings out-rate the highly paid 'stars' who are on during the day. There's much less competition in the evenings when it comes to AM talk radio.

View attachment 1665427

Maybe because Sermon Sam is not on

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back