1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Hardy (comedian) was also on the drive shift from memory and Mark Doran was on evenings.
I just found this info on wiki but I'm trying to find year by year all talent and timeslots. Too hard

SEN 2004 line up
Morning Glory: Garry Lyon, Tim Watson and Billy Brownless
Mornings: KB
Afternoons: Francis Leach
Drive: Dermott Brereton and Anthony Hudson

Matt Hardy (comedian) was also on the drive shift from memory and Mark Doran was on evenings.

spot on mate.

As many already knew, SEN have shuffled things around a bit for 2017 and apart from the 2 morons on The Run Home, I don't mind it.

Breakfast - Garry Lyon, Tim Watson, Hamish McLachlan, Sam McClure.
Cameos from Mike Sheahan, Bob Murphy, Huddo

Mornings - KB
Afternoons - Francis Leach
Drive - David Schwarz and Mark Allen
Evenings - Mark Fine

2016. This was the worst breakfast team in the history of sen breakfast.

I just found this info on wiki but I'm trying to find year by year all talent and timeslots. Too hard

Yeah - I remember the original lineup for some reason, but not a great deal after that.

From memory weekends in 2004 were something like this.

Saturday mornings were Ralph Horowitz and Sergio Paradise until midday, followed by weekend leave pass with Mark Fine and Russel Gilbert.

Sunday mornings was insiders with Andy Maher, Jake Niall and Dave Colbert til midday, followed by weekend leave pass with Fine and Gilbert til 5pm.

Yeah - I remember the original lineup for some reason, but not a great deal after that.

From memory weekends in 2004 were something like this.

Saturday mornings were Ralph Horowitz and Sergio Paradise until midday, followed by weekend leave pass with Mark Fine and Russel Gilbert.

Sunday mornings was insiders with Andy Maher, Jake Niall and Dave Colbert til midday, followed by weekend leave pass with Fine and Gilbert til 5pm.
i recall fondly a show hosted by bruce mcavaney about the olympics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 to 9 am Morris and Lyon
9 to 12 De Stoop with a different person everyday
12 to 3pm Harford
3 to 5 30 Jason Richardson and Georgie Parker
5 30 Sportsday to 7 30 Healy and Cornes
After that no BP apart from AO , just no Hargraves apart from his golf show with O'Hern , no JJ , Cam Luke or *****.
Edmund to do fill ins as he's good at it .
KB doubled the ratings of Poindexter , so why pay him so much and save some money

12 to 3pm Harford
After that no BP apart from AO , just no Hargraves apart from his golf show with O'Hern , no JJ , Cam Luke or utensils.
KB doubled the ratings of Poindexter , so why pay him so much and save some money

The daytime line-up is just one part of the equation in dire need of review.

Prior to doing anything, there needs to be a close look at the other SEN stations that go to air in Victoria in conjunction with establishing what their actual purpose is individually. Furthermore, the overall program grid needs to be standardised and made easier to follow, its currently a 'dogs breakfast' (pardon the pun).

Once all that has been done, only then can some worthwhile creative upgrades be implemented.

I'm gobsmacked that there are one or two people employed in key roles within the organisation (e.g. Program Manager) who are normally on decent salaries and that the best they can come up with is the current range of substandard & unprofessional palava that is not doing them any favours.

I have drawn up a strategic gameplan for SEN along those lines but I'd rather not post it here given I have nothing to do with the organisation.

12 to 3pm Harford
After that no BP apart from AO , just no Hargraves apart from his golf show with O'Hern , no JJ , Cam Luke or utensils.
Dermie has a role to play once or twice a week

12 to 3pm Harford

Id find time for matt granland. Perhaps replacing morris, with morris moving to special guest role floating between all shows.

Id also have sam edmund in. Most professional at sen with a wide arrange of sporting knowledge and knows how to structure and interview.

I dunno about my favourite moment, but.... After St Kilda lost either the 2009 or 2010 Grand Final, someone on air rang Finey. It amused me the way he described how bummed out he was. He drove home in daze, bought some pot noodles from a convenience store, then stayed in bed for 2 or 3 days. That's caring :grinv1:
My old man is a Queenslander and a racing man and was a Shearer, so think itinerant young punter and you’ve got an idea. Shearing back in the day was a big thing but during winter it effectively shut down. So he’d head off to the big smoke and get a job in the wool stores in Footscray for 3 months and go to the races on a Saturday and the Trots that night. He had a housemate that was a rabid Richmond supporter (we’re talking the 60’s) who if they won was up for days but if they lost, he’d stay in bed and not go to work for two days…it did my old man’s head in.

We were driving somewhere and had SEN on in the car and he heard Finey unload and he just lost his shit…I’d heard the story before but here was Finey living it, he was so happy that someone had verified albeit vicariously his story.

The old man still cannot understand it to this day

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back