1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

This is how societies break down. A loudmouth POS like Cochrane sprouts his s**t. Then cos guys like Whateley, bedford and Tandy like his "spirit", they think he's ok and that it's harmless that he is the way he is and there's nothing wrong with liking him.

No! No no no no no! He's a deadshit. A massive POS that you can't punch out because you have severe constipation.

It's not an accident that as soon as the AFL ****** him off the Suns, things got going over there. You could've paid Hardwick 3x more than what her;s getting and 3x as many personal physios, he would not go there with that lisping lump of poo stinking up the joint.

You're attracted to the wrong thing about him.
All i f ing said was that i enjoy listening , nothing about liking him !

I'm spewin' they got rid of the F18 (F16?). I used to ride down every year and watch if from that small park on the southern side of the Junction Oval
Used to be a classic F 18 Hornet it used to swing around and start the run at the top of Alma rd , absolute highlight

Can't thing of a worse double calling games on a Saturday night than Hargraves and Jo Rotton , her voice is worse than Chris from Camberwell .
That goose Mark from the Limestone coast is on everyday with Deewayne .
I text in yesterday after Deewayne said that Carlton are miles in front as the best team , i said has he seen where the 2 Sydney teams are

The Ox on today doing special comments I think. I don't mind his tone of voice. Suits radio. Interested to see how he fits in. Who will he be working alongside does anyone know. I might try to give the SEN sync another go. Didn't work the first time when trying to sync to the kayo game

The Ox on today doing special comments I think. I don't mind his tone of voice. Suits radio. Interested to see how he fits in. Who will he be working alongside does anyone know. I might try to give the SEN sync another go. Didn't work the first time when trying to sync to the kayo game

Ox is good as a radio host on the run home etc but always been terrible as a commentator or special comments guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEN's intro music to their footy coverage is "Club Foot" by Kasabian. It's such a great toon. Whoever selected it is on the ball. "Getaway" by The Music could have been another contender, it's also a banger.

I wonder if Dwayne is a fan of these bangers - he is the self anointed music guru of the station.

He good but one thing with Ox is he'll start a sentence and you can almost hear the helical gears in his brain meshing as he thinks of what to say. Never knew he was a linesman...I've always wanted to go up in a cherry picker, have a look around. Laid plenty of cable though

Struggling with Garry and Tim at the moment. As I noted last week they seem like two persons asking each other questions at the pub whilst making up terms to infer and suggest they’re super analytical. Grand comments without specific examples.

Struggling with Garry and Tim at the moment. As I noted last week they seem like two persons asking each other questions at the pub whilst making up terms to infer and suggest they’re super analytical. Grand comments without specific examples.

Is Garry behind the bar with his towel, telling the same story about having nuts at the bar and constantly wiping it down to prompt a drink?

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back