1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Rosengaten who is a physio at a Grid Iron club , he's an Aussie
I believe i head him on RSN last month, or it couldnve been someone else.

anyway, i hope Edmind didn't ask him "who do you follow in the AFL?"

I believe i head him on RSN last month, or it couldnve been someone else.

anyway, i hope Edmind didn't ask him "who do you follow in the AFL?"
He was a physio at Carlton . Good questions by Sam , so much better than poindexter , has he left for the Olympics

Lols! More big tech stuff-ups in peak hour. There was dead air, then they went to a bit of a Sporting Life interview, then more dead air.. :tongueoutv1: Maybe Hutch-Blob should cut back on the business class flights to the U.S., and spend more on better equipment and tech staff

Last edited:
Been on holiday for a week or so now which has given me a chance to listen to a lot of SEN. The standard, in my opinion, of the vast majority of the offering is absolute junk. The breakfast slot has too many lineup changes to follow, Derrrwayne at midday is very average radio but the afternoon/drive show takes the cake. It’s unlistenable. Maher and Gaze are possibly the worst radio I’ve ever listened to, outside of the bad old days of Steven J Peake.

Paris 2024 Olympics starting in less than four weeks.

Trying to cast my mind back to the Tokyo Games - weren't SEN broadcasting quite a few events carrying the audio from Ch.7?

I haven't heard anything this time around? Timezone for the main finals isn't as friendly, but evenings/overnights would instantly improve for a couple of weeks.

3AW have the Olympic radio rights in conjunction with Channel 9 so SEN won't take any live coverage this time around.

Whatley is going to to Paris but not to call for SEN.

I am sure they won't ignore the Olympics but given its during AFL/NRL season its probably not worth the cost of the rights. Obviously 3AW and Nine are the same company so no chance of any relay coverage like there was with Seven.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sure they won't ignore the Olympics but given its during AFL/NRL season its probably not worth the cost of the rights. Obviously 3AW and Nine are the same company so no chance of any relay coverage like there was with Seven.

Yes you're absolutely right, for some reason I'd overlooked the Ch.9/3AW link when I made my post. It will be odd seeing Whateley on Ch9 and maybe some of his calls replayed on 3AW.

On another matter, I've seen that Stan Sports is being beefed up for the Olympics, which has me worried that the regular Ch9 streaming platform might not be carrying the international streams.

Been on holiday for a week or so now which has given me a chance to listen to a lot of SEN. The standard, in my opinion, of the vast majority of the offering is absolute junk. The breakfast slot has too many lineup changes to follow, Derrrwayne at midday is very average radio but the afternoon/drive show takes the cake. It’s unlistenable. Maher and Gaze are possibly the worst radio I’ve ever listened to, outside of the bad old days of Steven J Peake.
I take it you don't like mayonnaise?

I don't comment much, but 100% agree with the last post.. Andy maher and Gazey is literally the definition of mind numbing boring radio!!!! I can feel my IQ deteriorating as I listen to Maher and Gaze playing take it or leave it!!! Cornes and Healy after is usually pretty decent to be fair.

Sad thing is that I'm sure Gaze is pretty intelligent and he's a good commentator. On that show he comes across as dumb. Maher is hardly any better.

I don't comment much, but 100% agree with the last post.. Andy maher and Gazey is literally the definition of mind numbing boring radio!!!! I can feel my IQ deteriorating as I listen to Maher and Gaze playing take it or leave it!!! Cornes and Healy after is usually pretty decent to be fair.
A mate turns it off at 3 and now said he's about to turn off at 12

A mate turns it off at 3 and now said he's about to turn off at 12

No.....How can anyone miss Midday Madness? The calls, the madness, the ranting, the unhinged callers, the complete disinterest from Pipe as he occasionally listens to what is being said while preparing his next Werribee KIA plug and concentrating on his sudoku or something I assume...

No.....How can anyone miss Midday Madness? The calls, the madness, the ranting, the unhinged callers, the complete disinterest from Pipe as he occasionally listens to what is being said while preparing his next Werribee KIA plug and concentrating on his sudoku or something I assume...
But he allows Mark to keep talking shit about St Kilda and goes on and on

So much for the footy card topic. The interview with the Managing Director from Select was on par with dead air

I was just about to get out of bed when I heard Lyon mention "we got such a great reaction to footy cards yesterday, around 8:40am, we will be speaking to XYZ etc".

I still got up, had to go for my morning walk.

Thing is, in the document I'm working on with what I consider be key improvements to SEN, I have a late nite segment talking sports memorabilia with a expert on those things where callers get their things appraised........... how spooky !!!

Looking forward to your manifesto. Please publish it in PDF form.

I have a program grid done and I'm working through the flavour, content & intro themes of each individual program, it's very time consuming.

I like the actual structure of the grid (yes, I am biased) as it's way more consistent and has a little more variety. I am certain people would look at it and question why a couple of things were moved out. Thing is, they haven't necessarily been dispensed with completely, just moved to another channel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back