1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

No.....How can anyone miss Midday Madness? The calls, the madness, the ranting, the unhinged callers, the complete disinterest from Pipe as he occasionally listens to what is being said while preparing his next Werribee KIA plug and concentrating on his sudoku or something I assume...
Yep, I reckon he's got a bit of Keith McGowan about him. We could hear Keith flicking through the newspapers while he pretended to listen to his talkback callers rambling on, and my grandma used to exchange emails with him at the same time

Last edited:

Today's 6am news, courtesy of SENQ: "Craig McCrae has been named in the Pies' team for tonight's clash....."
FFS, Hutch-Blob, fork out for a local news team, even if it's a bunch of interns. No doubt Anna Pavlou would know who Craig McCrae is :tongueoutv1:
You'll get in trouble

I know the ads are OTT but Fineys final siren is next level. They have a block of ads, come back to take a call and halfway through that call they interrupt the caller to go to more ads. It is wild.

Lol, I just came here to say that my 5 min drive to the shops this morning was ads the entire way until I was about to turn the ignition off and bedford mate Sammy H came on to welcome me back to OTB as I was pretty much getting out of the car.
Needless to say the wireless remained off for the 5 min drive back home.

Lol, I just came here to say that my 5 min drive to the shops this morning was ads the entire way until I was about to turn the ignition off and bedford mate Sammy H came on to welcome me back to OTB as I was pretty much getting out of the car.
Needless to say the wireless remained off for the 5 min drive back home.
You can dislike Hutch , but he helps make the show , Sam just doesn't cut it . How many times does he have to tell us ghe's from Bendigo , should've stayed there in a gold mine

You can dislike Hutch , but he helps make the show , Sam just doesn't cut it . How many times does he have to tell us ghe's from Bendigo , should've stayed there in a gold mine
I don't mind Hutchy, hence why I tuned into OTB for a few moments forgetting he was on leave.
Footy "Clas" Monday along with First Crack are the only 2 footy shows I pretty much watch.
I understand the station needs advertising to survive but yeesh it seems like overkill.

I understand the station needs advertising to survive but yeesh it seems like overkill.

Stations with huge ad blocks tend to be a massive turn-off to many listeners, it's also the reason why a lot of commercial breakfast programs are mind-numbingly difficult to listen to.

The reason it is done that way is because that is how it has always been done in commercial radio.

To date, no-one has dared to create a method of scheduling ad spots so that listening experience within the program is not affected whilst at the same time, ensuring revenue levels are maintained.

There is a way of achieving that goal but íf they want that information, it is going to cost them a lot to find out.

Last edited:
SEN don't have more 'real' ads, they have much longer ad-breaks, but fewer of them (usually 3 an hour). However, what does my head in is that they top and tail their ad-breaks with several more live mentions of advertisers. Ugh!

3aw have slightly more ads. Soup McClure's show is lucky to have 36 mins of content in the hour; less with the betting informercial

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The "House of Athletics" program is a complete train wreck, Steffensen always sounds like he is talking underwater. For god's sake, demand that uses a proper microphone or get off. And Cam Luke does Cam Luke. just yells all the time. These two clowns spend most of the air time talking over the top of each other. Well in Luke's case, yelling over the top of Steffensen. And Steffensen cannot complete a single sentence that does not contain the word "I".

It is simply appalling by even the most amateur standards. Do better with better presenters and better production values!

SEN don't have more 'real' ads, they have much longer ad-breaks, but fewer of them (usually 3 an hour). However, what does my head in is that they top and tail their ad-breaks with several more live mentions of sponsor. Ugh!
3aw have slightly more ads. Soup McClure's show is lucky to have 36 mins of content in the hour; less with the betting informercial
Wouldn't listen to McLure if he was on the only station , absolute turd

I’ve listened to SEN since its inception. But I can’t be bothered with it anymore. There is maybe 2 hours worth of good content a week. I deleted the app a while back because it is monumentally terrible. Won’t be listening moving forward. Presenters are, on the whole, infuriating. The barrage of sport betting adds is nauseating. Most of the content is time filler junk.

I’ve listened to SEN since its inception. But I can’t be bothered with it anymore. There is maybe 2 hours worth of good content a week. I deleted the app a while back because it is monumentally terrible. Won’t be listening moving forward. Presenters are, on the whole, infuriating. The barrage of sport betting adds is nauseating. Most of the content is time filler junk.
Gamble responsibly

SEN right now reminds me of a Simpsons episode where everything in sight was branded with an ad. Ads on ads, on ads and then more ads.

Every bloody thing on that station has an ad or a plug attached.

You have the extraordinarily long ad breaks, the ads going to and coming back from ad breaks, the in program ads and plugs, the betting 'segments', the segments which are segments just so they can be named after a sponsor. So and so guest brought to you by Billy's Plumbling, so and so moment brought to you by this, this ad break brought to you by that....and so on.

Great business for lining Hutchy's pockets but s*** radio to the point where I can't listen for more than 20 mins to half hour a day anymore.

Pipe just said he needs 4 hours today , not 3 , can't fit it all in

If you allow every nuffie & window-licker the chance to speak on-air, then of course you will need more time to fit them all in.

This is where some quality control needs to come in, screen the calls before putting them to air and weed out the serial pests & weirdos.

And FFS, get rid of the "you call you get on" mantra, it's what is causing all the problems in the first place.

If you allow every nuffie & window-licker the chance to speak on-air, then of course you will need more time to fit them all in.

This is where some quality control needs to come in, screen the calls before putting them to air and weed out the serial pests & weirdos.

And FFS, get rid of the "you call you get on" mantra, it's what is causing all the problems in the first place.

I enjoy drunk nuffs on the morning drive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back