1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Just about all SEN people have gone that way , wobbly balls , ground balls which used to be the balls on the ground . They are all sheep , even heard Hudson doing it .
I called in to the Pipe about it and all he said was he enjoys all callers , what a f wit .
you got on?

Russell defending richmond supporters going awol. Holy **** !!
cold wet miserable sunday afternoon, death slot for about the 6th time this season,fans have had enuff,not to mention bottom of the FK ladder 7 years running :shrug: who could blame em,FK the AFL, didnt ya know RFC playing a different game than everybody else😂😂,have i mentioned STAND(17 on 18) :rolleyes:

whats being served up by the AFL is match simulation,nothing more,nothing less,measures introduced beginning 2021 have seen to that,now its a game where mummy n daddys 19 yr old is saved from becoming the next Jack Watts,the game should be called litigation protection not Aussie rules ,i pity those that pony up for the garbage dished up these days

i didnt like it but i was witness to the strongest ,most ruthless fearsome side to ever take the field in my eyes,the 84/85 Bombers,whats happened to the game today is unforgiveable,The AFL should be ashamed,RFC fans dont swallow BS,nevr have.

if i had my way id make em boycott every game ,AFL doesnt deserve crowds,in fact im blown away just how many ppl settle for the garbage being trotted out

Edit: whilst on my mild rant checked out Camerons incident as i noticed he got 3,lol.
i stand by everything i say,no pun intended,nah nah make that i quadruple down on everthin in here,peace.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my next life, I'm coming back as Garry and Tim. I reckon they're on breakfast the equivalent of 20 weeks a year.
They explained it a couple of weeks ago and it was fair enough with all they're TV commitments , saying it's really like this or nothing. The ratings show that timeslot is going well .

They explained it a couple of weeks ago and it was fair enough with all they're TV commitments , saying it's really like this or nothing. The ratings show that timeslot is going well .
dont buy it necessarily. They both have always had other media commitments, yet have done 5 days a week of breakfast. i feel that covid where they operated from home has created some laissiez faire ness.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back