1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

They explained it a couple of weeks ago and it was fair enough with all they're TV commitments , saying it's really like this or nothing. The ratings show that timeslot is going well .
Should be nothing. Garry grass cutter a shadow of what he was 10-15 years ago. Tim entertaining but doesn’t seem that interested by footy anymore.

Picturing Tim and Garry looking through cupboards for the old fax machine.
im astounded that tim thinks the outage stopped the internet.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem
Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They explained it a couple of weeks ago and it was fair enough with all they're TV commitments , saying it's really like this or nothing. The ratings show that timeslot is going well .

Works for SEN too I reckon, the replacements probably a bit cheaper. I can’t listen to them anyway, I like Kano and Bucks or Kano and Kingy way more

96-99 bit different to (08) 13-15 though.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Didn’t north play in 6 prelims in a row from 94-99.

I believe and based on what I’ve heard multiple hawks players say they never would’ve won 3 flags in a row if they hadn’t lost 2012 grand final. I remember that being our best individual season until the finals but got found out game plan wise and players were burnt out or injured and continue to get picked which cost us in the end.

Combination of that lesson and after 2013 learning the lessons of after 2008 hangover helped win the 3 peat. Reckon that’s where Hodge was coming from and he said as much.

both made very solid points.Kings on Essendon gettin McKay to hold up under pressure @ 1.2 mill is spot on tho,the guys what 28/29 ?
Thats why Alex Rance is the undisputed best backman of all time,Lance Franklin the greatest player/ Fwd to have played in the last 24 years couldnt get a kick on Rance for 6 years....anyway that may or may not be a discussion for another day

Last edited:
Didn’t north play in 6 prelims in a row from 94-99.

I believe and based on what I’ve heard multiple hawks players say they never would’ve won 3 flags in a row if they hadn’t lost 2012 grand final. I remember that being our best individual season until the finals but got found out game plan wise and players were burnt out or injured and continue to get picked which cost us in the end.

Combination of that lesson and after 2013 learning the lessons of after 2008 hangover helped win the 3 peat. Reckon that’s where Hodge was coming from and he said as much.
Different eras, or at least decades which adds to the complexities of such a debate.

Also, if you ask a North melbourne supporter/fan, they may have a different opinion to yours due to personal bias.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back