1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Like if we didn't lose in 05 we don't win 06

also thinking it was all gonna just happen in 93 made us more focussed on 94

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Seriously said at the time , neither deserved to lose 2 in a row and ive always said it should've been reversed Eagles 05 and Swans 06

Hardly anyone has posted about Finey since he returned. It's a late timeslot, granted.

I podcasted the first few episodes, but haven't since then. Not sure why. Feels different.
His ratings for the timeslot are the highest of anyone on SEN , maybe not many listening , but he has over 10% of it

Sen breakfast speculating about player movement speculation. Asking where the speculation is coming from with disbelief. Well you right here right now are creating it.

Contrast with this….Amazingly rsn talking to Eddie McGuire about the Olympics. Ed seems quite well researched about various Olympic events including athletics, jess fox, cycling.

Sen breakfast speculating about player movement speculation. Asking where the speculation is coming from with disbelief. Well you right here right now are creating it.

Contrast with this….Amazingly rsn talking to Eddie McGuire about the Olympics. Ed seems quite well researched about various Olympic events including athletics, jess fox, cycling.
How do you listen to both , in fact you seem to hate SEN mornings

Very easy. With a press of a button the radio station changes. Especially digital radio via any app, it's quick and easy.

I prefer tim and garry when they aren't talking afl. Even talking about tv shows they're watching is more interesting than "who's saying tom barrass is going to hawthorn?".

fav SEN shows

1/ Matty Johns morning glory,fridays 9-12
2/ Vossy n Brandy in the mornings 6.30-9am
3/Matty White 9-12 weekdays
4/ The run home,fletch n joel 'sugar'cane w/ special comments from 'the tourist' 3-5.30pm weekdays
5/ fireball friday,only to hear kingy straighten up an unghinged karen

am njoying tom morris' contribution more n more

i live in melbourne btw :shrug:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They explained it a couple of weeks ago and it was fair enough with all they're TV commitments , saying it's really like this or nothing. The ratings show that timeslot is going well .

It works well, you have Mondays and Fridays which are much more analysis and a bit more hard hitting. You couldn't do that five days a week but at the same time Garry and Tim would be a hard listen five days.

Now a days even the big FM stations give their main on air talent a fair bit of time off even in ratings. In their case they can pre record a fair bit but even content wise it's hard to keep a show interesting.

Sen mornings, compared to RSN Harford

It's like comparing relton Roberts to Isaac heeney.

RSN mornings are simply so far ahead of SEN it's embarrassing

Sen mornings, compared to RSN Harford

It's like comparing relton Roberts to Isaac heeney.

RSN mornings are simply so far ahead of SEN it's embarrassing
Valid. The production values, breadth of sports coverage and knowledgable personnel is refreshing.

my day just doesnt go well unless ii hear gerard saying good morning
Jerry Seinfeld GIF

What was that boring, self-indulgent, fawning crap with Waitleeeeee at the end on Thurday's breakfast show, talking about his upcoming Olympic commentary?!! Who GIVES a f'ark? :grinv1: Are they trying to give him more cred and make him seem like the next Bruce MackleRainey?

Last edited:
Saints , Mark from the Limestone Coast , everyday , it's bullshit while others wait an hour

Everyday? 🤯

Holy!!

Unbelievable people would waste their time waiting to get on radio. I mean sure the late night listeners who call in are probably lonely and need it, but who the hell has time during the week to sit on the phone? Gotta be some sort of special

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back