1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyday? 🤯

Holy!!

Unbelievable people would waste their time waiting to get on radio. I mean sure the late night listeners who call in are probably lonely and need it, but who the hell has time during the week to sit on the phone? Gotta be some sort of special
Just a know all on everything . Can't stop anyone calling , but it's not air that listeners have to hear him everyday , maybe limit it to 2 or 3 days , as others do try and get on .

Hanners becoming very good on crunch time...
I've said this a few times, but it amuses me how some of the "big" SEN guys, particularly Lyon and Watson, never listen to their own station. Tim had NO idea Hannebery was on SEN. :tongueoutv1: I reckon the only time those Garry and Wispy listen is on their 15-minute drive to the station in the morning. Wispy rambles on about all the podcasts he listens to, but never mentions anything he's heard on SEN. Ha

Last edited:
Just a know all on everything . Can't stop anyone calling , but it's not air that listeners have to hear him everyday , maybe limit it to 2 or 3 days , as others do try and get on .

a fair point. But you have to admit, who the hell actually calls in? Do people do it so as so they can tell their mates "look at me I called in and spoke to so and so"? ive never called any radio stations so i am genuinely curious why people do it and what they think they'll achieve.

a fair point. But you have to admit, who the hell actually calls in? Do people do it so as so they can tell their mates "look at me I called in and spoke to so and so"? ive never called any radio stations so i am genuinely curious why people do it and what they think they'll achieve.
Basically, I think they just want to test the validity of "the midday madness promise"

I've said this a few times, but it amuses me how some of the "big" SEN guys, particularly Lyon and Watson, never listen to their own station. Tim had NO idea Hannebery was on SEN. :tongueoutv1: I reckon the only time those Garry and Wispy listen is on their 15-minute drive to the station in the morning. Wispy rambles on about all the podcasts he listens to, but never mentions anything he's heard on SEN. Ha
Watson hosted Off the Bench once, on location, and Pickers was ribbing him over the fact he'd never heard the show 😕

Watson hosted Off the Bench once, on location, and Pickers was ribbing him over the fact he'd never heard the show 😕
I remember that, but I reckon it was Pickers who was away, because I can still hear Hutchy's fake, awkward laugh each time Tim reminded him he had no idea was coming up because he'd never listened to the show. :grinv1:

Last edited:
It was funny yesterday morning when Tom Morris was breaking the story of David Teague leaving Richmond, Kane was very unhappy with Tom for delaying the announcement on SEN so he could publish it on the channel nine website first. Sometimes these "arguments" are made in a joking manner, but Kane seemed genuinely annoyed with Tom yesterday.

It was funny yesterday morning when Tom Morris was breaking the story of David Teague leaving Richmond, Kane was very unhappy with Tom for delaying the announcement on SEN so he could publish it on the channel nine website first. Sometimes these "arguments" are made in a joking manner, but Kane seemed genuinely annoyed with Tom yesterday.
It was also good theatre because Tom wasn’t buying Kane’s argument.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardly anyone has posted about Finey since he returned. It's a late timeslot, granted.

I podcasted the first few episodes, but haven't since then. Not sure why. Feels different.
I'd only listened briefly to Fine a couple of times this year because I'm not really in the habit of listening to the radio at home anymore.

But I didn't know until you mentioned it that it was available as a podcast and listened to a bit of the episode after the Dons/Crows game.

Still seemed the same standard from his earlier stint on SEN. Although perhaps the callers are even more inane; there was one Dons fan who was arguing that Essendon should look at getting Goldstein from North as he isn't getting a game there!

The caller may have been trolling but considering the general level of SEN talk back, I doubt it.

Last edited:
I'd only listened briefly to Fine a couple of times this year because I'm not really in the habit of listening to the radio at home anymore.

But I didn't know until you mentioned it that it was available as a podcast and listened to a bit of the episode after the Dons/Crows game.

Still seemed the same standard from his earlier stint on SEN. Although perhaps the callers are even more inane; there was one Dons fan who was arguing that Essendon should look at getting Goldstein from North as he isn't getting a game there!

The caller may have been trolling but considering the general level of SEN talk back, I doubt it.
I was on my way home from the Trots at Melton and needed something to keep me awake so i tuned in - that 🤡 was definitely trolling.

If I’m honest - like most things - its nit the same as it was

No Tim Watson this morning.

Tom and Garry very good. Talking about fox footy and 7s telecast competition come 2025. Both showing most games simultaneously.

Watson not there to defend or bring a 7 flavour to the segment.

Who will you watch?

Tom and Garry very good. Talking about fox footy and 7s telecast competition come 2025. Both showing most games simultaneously.

Who will you watch?
Gaz and Tom were good together earlier in the year

Who will you watch?
I caught the end of this discussion
From memory ch7 is showing the same number of games but not necessarily the same timeslots
Can see a world where Friday night footy is the exclusive domain of Fox and ch 7 have thurs night, sat night, sun arvo

Can't stand Tom Morris
He obviously has friends in high places following the Liquor Licence Fiasco

He's not that good to be getting two gigs after that, there has to be a link somewhere probably his dad
Nothing to do with his Dad at all . He was punished for what he did . Many people get a 2nd chance , i'm sure you've f'd up at some stage

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back