1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing to do with his Dad at all . He was punished for what he did . Many people get a 2nd chance , i'm sure you've f'd up at some stage
No not really.. not like that
But he's a dime a dozen so how he has two gigs astounds me
Throw Sam McLure in there too

But apparently there is some connection with his Dad and Caroline Wilson

It's all a club...

Last edited:
Tom Morris is good, across the news/trends/clubland/admin. He was humiliated and shamed, that’s enough for me give him a second crack (tenuous pun)

Watto makes me chortle occasionally, gotta love the banter and playing a somewhat naieve boomer character but is too laidback almost now

No not really.. not like that
But he's a dime a dozen so how he has two gigs astounds me
Throw Sam McLure in there too

But apparently there is some connection with his Dad and Caroline Wilson

It's all a club...
No it's not , many hate Caro and Slobbo , even a few think the Poindexter has a big head.
Ralph and Clarke are on that fox footy show together and dislike one another.
Tom has done his time and many had said the same things but weren't recorded . Good luck to him and he was doing it tough at the same time with his Mother dying of cancer .

I caught the end of this discussion
From memory ch7 is showing the same number of games but not necessarily the same timeslots
Can see a world where Friday night footy is the exclusive domain of Fox and ch 7 have thurs night, sat night, sun arvo

7 will be able to televise marquee games as well at times they usually dont have access

No it's not , many hate Caro and Slobbo , even a few think the Poindexter has a big head.
Tom has done his time and many had said the same things but weren't recorded . Good luck to him and he was doing it tough at the same time with his Mother dying of cancer .
Tom Morris mentioned the inclusivity and diversity clause thats come into broadcast deals, making diversity an practice to be officially performed now. Also mentioned women in the footy telecast, and indigenous personnel like eddie betts as a great thing for the game

Are you a Morris? Geez fan boy over here..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure Gerard Whateley will do a good job calling the athletics. He's a professional and will have done the work. Some surname pronunciations might trick him up though!

I'll be tuned into the international feed via Stan Sport, so I won't be hearing him. It also means I've avoided Eddie McGuire, Sam McClure. Karl Stefanovic and all the other Channel 9 bozos.

I'm sure Gerard Whateley will do a good job calling the athletics. He's a professional and will have done the work. Some surname pronunciations might trick him up though!

I'll be tuned into the international feed via Stan Sport, so I won't be hearing him. It also means I've avoided Eddie McGuire, Sam McClure. Karl Stefanovic and all the other Channel 9 bozos.

Is Stan sport free for the Os?

Stan Sport isn't free, but 9Now is free and has multiple live streams carrying the international commentary. Replays on 9Now pick up the Ch9 commentary for the main sports, I think.

Stan Sports has been very good. Been watching it 10+ hours a day!
Haven't watched 10 minutes this year

Stan Sport isn't free, but 9Now is free and has multiple live streams carrying the international commentary. Replays on 9Now pick up the Ch9 commentary for the main sports, I think.

Stan Sports has been very good. Been watching it 10+ hours a day!
yes i have been utilising 9now each day.

Just watched Gerard's call of the 100m final. It was good - technically better than the international stream, who only called one runner's name in the entire race. Gerard missed out on Kerley's run and called Bednarek instead.

I think Whateley has been pretty average in his Olympics coverage. Describing the 100m buildup with 'you wouldn't be surprised if Taylor Swift walked out here' was weird and a poor attempt at a pop culture reference. Technically his actual calls are pretty good but he's way off your McAvaney, Warren or Cometti as a complete caller.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back