1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

I cannot stand listening to Josh Jenkins.
There I said it.

Texted Gerald a few times, never read out.
Texted Derwayne a couple of times, never read out.
Myles once, he read it out.
Marko and Ox once, they read it out.

Never rang.

Don't know why, but left the car radio on SEN on the way home. Maher & Jenkins doing the quiz was completely unlistenable. If it wasn't bad enough that the hosts talk over each other (Gaze is worse though), the constant sound effects and sound bites make it even worse and must be really frustrating for those that call in to have that crap played over the top of them when they're trying to speak.

Don't know why, but left the car radio on SEN on the way home. Maher & Jenkins doing the quiz was completely unlistenable. If it wasn't bad enough that the hosts talk over each other (Gaze is worse though), the constant sound effects and sound bites make it even worse and must be really frustrating for those that call in to have that crap played over the top of them when they're trying to speak.
It is terrible. I hate Marr-Her with a passion.

I cannot stand listening to Josh Jenkins.
There I said it.

He’s one of those ex players who think he sounds so wise but offering no opinion on anything, like many before him who do this he won’t last long.

Loves the great AFL player line “it’s never as good it seems it’s never as bad as it seems” which is such just a nothing line but they seem to think it’s super insightful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some "passionate" people calling in to Sam Edmund this morning. You can just about hear them unravelling as they tee off about what's wrong with their club (generally Carlton & Essendon*)

Who did "Blues Radio" yesterday for Carlton? Dwayne cut off a Carlton supporter who was critical about the calling team.
I think Dave Hughes was one in which case any form of criticism would be warranted.

You have to listen to the last 10 minutes of Derwayne's show. It's basically 10 minutes of wall to wall advertorials and plugs (half expecting a shoutout to the Werribee KIA receptionist) as he pads and pads and watches the clock waiting for 3pm so he can get out...

Reminds me of this every time.

You have to listen to the last 10 minutes of Derwayne's show. It's basically 10 minutes of wall to wall advertorials and plugs (half expecting a shoutout to the Werribee KIA receptionist) as he pads and pads and watches the clock waiting for 3pm so he can get out...

Reminds me of this every time.

He says 3 hours is not enough time to do his show

I need Gerard’s “Good Morning” as an iphone compatible sound file to make it my alarm sound.

It frightens the hell out of you and then by the time he's done with his overly dramatic, pretentious and verbose editorial, you're ready for a nap.

Last edited:
Pipe opens up with the usual not enough time yesterday

But guessing there was time enough to throw in countless mentions of that ham joint, Werribee KIA and every employee in the place, T E M P U R, that's T E M P U R, that brewery or whatever it is and half a dozen betting updates.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back