1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

But guessing there was time enough to throw in countless mentions of that ham joint, Werribee KIA and every employee in the place, T E M P U R, that's T E M P U R, that brewery or whatever it is and half a dozen betting updates.
Gian, Aiide and Club Mother-****ing-Mandalay

But guessing there was time enough to throw in countless mentions of that ham joint, Werribee KIA and every employee in the place, T E M P U R, that's T E M P U R, that brewery or whatever it is and half a dozen betting updates.
Well, I certainly know what a caveat loan is now and wished I didn't.

Surely they're breaching the regulations regarding ad limits. It's incessant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pray Music Video GIF by Lizzo
Why Caviar, why….

Whatleys editorial will be at an all time cringe. He may even shed a tear

Gerard's editorial: ''Good morning, on this most sombre of mornings where we, as a sporting community in the sporting capital of the world go into mourning for a horse the nation loved and took to its heart. By now, you'll all be aware of the unspeakably tragic news that Black Caviar, the greatest horse ever to enter a horses stable passed away over the weekend. She was a horse who not only stopped a nation, she stopped the world in the most magnificent, marvellous and memorable manner at Ascot in 2013. Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013 but anybody who thinks that's the biggest sporting story in England in 2013 is wilfully ignorant about the majesty of a horse named Black Caviar. Today, there'll be no Monday Means Test with David King or any of the other regular Monday segments. Instead, I encourage all of our listeners to call or text us your reflections on the horse of a lifetime, Black Caviar''.

Gerard's editorial: ''Good morning, on this most sombre of mornings where we, as a sporting community in the sporting capital of the world go into mourning for a horse the nation loved and took to its heart. By now, you'll all be aware of the unspeakably tragic news that Black Caviar, the greatest horse ever to enter a horses stable passed away over the weekend. She was a horse who not only stopped a nation, she stopped the world in the most magnificent, marvellous and memorable manner at Ascot in 2013. Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013 but anybody who thinks that's the biggest sporting story in England in 2013 is wilfully ignorant about the majesty of a horse named Black Caviar. Today, there'll be no Monday Means Test with David King or any of the other regular Monday segments. Instead, I encourage all of our listeners to call or text us your reflections on the horse of a lifetime, Black Caviar''.

'After this editorial finishes, I'll stop speaking and for the rest of my program we'll have two hours and 51 minutes of silence. It's what Cavy would've wanted...'

'After this editorial finishes, I'll stop speaking and for the rest of my program we'll have two hours and 51 minutes of silence. It's what Cavy would've wanted...'

And how is it that experts in AFL have no idea that the bulldogs won a flag from outside the top 4?

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back