1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

What a start to the arvo , dickhead Snapper blueing with pipe , Mark wanting Pipe to chaperone him to surf at Bells Beach as he never has , wants Max King to be like Dustin Fletcher , then comes Chris who is not sure how much money he will donate to Melbourne and waiting on the line is the Carp from Woodend !

Snapper wasnt fighting with dwayne. dwayne took it the wrong way. Snapper was simply telling dwayne that blues supporters disliked dwaynes call, and that he (snapper) does not agree with them.

The nuffies out in force.
Strange people are talkback callers.

Snapper wasnt fighting with dwayne. dwayne took it the wrong way. Snapper was simply telling dwayne that blues supporters disliked dwaynes call, and that he (snapper) does not agree with them.

Strange people are talkback callers.
It's an ego thing . I call probably once every 4 or 5 weeks when i don't agree with something

Can someone tell us what the human equivalent of an 18yo horse birthing 8 foals in 10 years is?

The average life expectancy of a thoroughbred racehorse is 25-30 years according to the RSPCA (My initial guess was that it was less than this). So, Black Caviar was still producing foals (and would have kept going?) at around the two-thirds stage of her expected life.

I've made my thoughts on the horse-racing industry pretty clear before. These are just numbers. I give no context to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18 years is ridiculous and is not normal.

Is it normal for an 18-year old mare to still be producing foals after having birthed eight in ten years already? She finished racing and was pregnant forever.

Can't expect too much grace from the degenerate horse-racing industry though, can we? They'll push that propaganda that "they treat their horses like their own kids".
It is normal. Maybe Diva had her last foal at 20yo. Many mares have foals in their 20’s.
Not exactly a tough life.
One bang per year, eat grass, nails clipped, teeth checked, a few pats everyday, visit by the vet, have foal.
Rinse
Repeat
It’s called farm life

It is normal. Maybe Diva had her last foal at 20yo. Many mares have foals in their 20’s.
One bang per year, eat grass, nails clipped, teeth checked, a few pats everyday, visit by the vet, have foal.
Rinse
Repeat
It’s called farm life
They don't want the truth

Rinse
Repeat
It’s called farm life
As a mare gets older her fertility drops dramatically. The best years are 6-7 years of age. You’re asking for trouble to go later in life as we’ve seen with Caviar and the foal. Farm life is letting a 20 y.o mare enjoy her retirement.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back