1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

The arse has died out of the ABC. It's the legacy of pushing the jab. Virginia Trioli demonstrated what a monumental moron she is to get turfed from a prime slot on Monday morning. They've saved Jacqui Felagte's arse.
I reckon heaps of the ABC's rusted-ons of both their radio and tv stations still haven't got over the departures of Jon Faine, Tony Delroy, Kerry O'Brien and, perhaps most of all, Tony Jones. QandA's ratings have recovered since Jones left

Last edited:
I reckon heaps of the ABC's rusted-ons of both radio and tv haven't coped with the departures of Jon Faine, Tony Delroy, Kerry O'Brien and, perhaps most of all, Tony Jones

My very elderly neighbour always used to listen to John Faine. I noticed when he left she switched to 3AW (I know all this because she was deaf and always had her radio on full blast).

The arse has died out of the ABC. It's the legacy of pushing the jab. Virginia Trioli demonstrated what a monumental moron she is to get turfed from a prime slot on Monday morning. They've saved Jacqui Felagte's arse.

I reckon heaps of the ABC's rusted-ons of both radio and tv haven't coped with the departures of Jon Faine, Tony Delroy, Kerry O'Brien and, perhaps most of all, Tony Jones

My very elderly neighbour always used to listen to John Faine. I noticed when he left she switched to 3AW (I know all this because she was deaf and always had her radio on full blast).
Sheesh kiddos.

You're gonna give Bedford a hernia.

enjoyed tony delroy

enjoyed tony delroy
Wonderful broadcaster and a dream for national radio because even though from NSW , knew Melbourne (big Carlton fan) as he had lived here. I liked Trioli - worldly, classical education - but she turned out to be a thoroughly orthodox Lefty. A real disappointment. Alberici? 😋

I have never called into any radio station.

Anyone here called into SEN?
Have sent a few texts, occasionally read out, have never called. I marvel at the people that call Dwayne with a question and "I just wanted to get your thoughts on this, Dwayne". If I had a footy issue that was burning away inside my brain and keeping me awake at night Dwayne Russell would not be in the top 3 million people whose opinion I would seek out.

Ok then, SEN talk it is!

There should be a historical motorsport segment on SEN. One that'll get even people who don't like motorsport going.

"OMG, how good was the battle between Kevin Schwantz and Wayne Rainey at the 1991 German 500cc Grand Prix???"

Ratings winner!

Good race that one. Schwantz had the Suzuki humming and didn’t look for a change to be chucking it at the highly ineffective hay bales around the fast track…
Rainey was ruffled leading into the stadium section on the last lap…..

Ah helll I tipped into it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a while, a long time ago, I was living with a few people I didn't particularly like hanging out with, so I spent a lot of nights in the garage, either doing weights or working on my pushbikes. I didn't have my own tv, and the only thing I found worth listening to was Delroy. He had many interesting guests, and is obviously a smart dude, but man, he was a real Hitler with the quiz rules. :grinv1: It's not like they were gunna win much more than some homemade jam or a Macka's voucher.

Last edited:
What is your finals system?

WEEK 1
1st elimination final:
7 v 10
2nd elimination Final: 8 v 9

WEEK 2
1st Semi Final: 1st vs lowest ranked Elimination final winner (1 v 8)
2nd Semi Final: 2nd vs highest ranked Elimination final winner (2 v 7)
3rd Semi Final : 3 v 6
4th Semi Final : 4 v 5

WEEK 3
1st Preliminary Final: highest ranked team vs lowest ranked team (1 v 4)
2nd Preliminary Final: 2nd-highest ranked team vs 2nd lowest ranked team (2 v 3)

WEEK 4
Bye (ensuring 14 day break for Grand Final)

WEEK 5
Grand Final (1 v 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back