1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon guys take this convo to midday madness where if you call you get on!!
Right after this 6 minute ad break.

You make a good point Mentallo. Thanks for your call. Sorry I had to cut you off but we have a full board of calls. Matthew, Mark, Luke, Scott, John, Aaron, Chris, Chris, Mo, Aka, Dillon, Shane, Derek, Gary, Ben, Ned, Rob, Stannis, Renly, Jorah, Aegon, Jamie, Tywin, Brandon, Arya, Dani, Gerard, Don, Steve, Mark, Adam, Hanh, we'll get back to you after the break. You're on Dwaynes World, back after the break.

Is the Lobster Cave still a major advertiser on SEN? They used to get a plug all the time. They are in the Herald Sun today about owing millions.

I remember nearly driving off the road years ago when I heard a Lobster Cave ad on AW, it was Rex Hunt singing Surfin' Bird but it was Ferg is the word instead, so bad, but I did p155 myself laughing at the same time.

I remember nearly driving off the road years ago when I heard a Lobster Cave ad on AW, it was Rex Hunt singing Surfin' Bird but it was Ferg is the word instead, so bad, but I did p155 myself laughing at the same time.
Long before SEN was a thing, The Lobster Cave was a huge supporter/sponsor of the 3AW Footy broadcast and they’d regularly get Billy Ferg on to announce his new creation, ie the Ferg Burger or the Ferginator or whatever.

For peak Rex insanity look up his appearance on the Late Show

Long before SEN was a thing, The Lobster Cave was a huge supporter/sponsor of the 3AW Footy broadcast and they’d regularly get Billy Ferg on to announce his new creation, ie the Ferg Burger or the Ferginator or whatever.

Why is this more appealing than the original? 🤔

Ahh the Late Show, arguably one of the best comedy shows we have produced. :) :thumbsu:

Yes, AW flogged the LC big time!!!

My memories of the Rex ad are...

Ferg Ferg Ferg is the word
Have you heard about the Ferg?
He's from the Lobster Cave and his food is superb....etc etc.

Even those this is at least 15 years ago possibly more for whatever reason it has stuck in my head ever since and on the rare occasion I do here Surfin' Bird this immediately springs to mind lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I called up Dwayne, and do so about any topic, I'd call up about the controversial crash between Francesco Bagnaia and Alex Marquez in the Motogp race on Sunday. How do you reckno that'll go down?

On another note, we've been waiting for Craddock all this time, and he brings up some shit about that dumb woman breakdancing. Come off it!

Looks like he needs a bit of run in his legs he's been gone for so long. I expect him to lift his game in the next couple of weeks.

Ahh the Late Show, arguably one of the best comedy shows we have produced. :) :thumbsu:

Yes, AW flogged the LC big time!!!

My memories of the Rex ad are...

Ferg Ferg Ferg is the word
Have you heard about the Ferg?
He's from the Lobster Cave and his food is superb....etc etc.

Even those this is at least 15 years ago possibly more for whatever reason it has stuck in my head ever since and on the rare occasion I do here Surfin' Bird this immediately springs to mind lol.

Yessssss
I came here to post that song

They must have pulled advertising from Finey's show back in the day because he came on one night with an alrighty run-up and take down of Bill Ferg, saying things like " yeah, yeah we know what you mean by 'Ferg Burger' we know it means a lady's orifice 😕, it's no longer funny mate..." that type of thing

If I called up Dwayne, and do so about any topic, I'd call up about the controversial crash between Francesco Bagnaia and Alex Marquez in the Motogp race on Sunday. How do you reckno that'll go down?

On another note, we've been waiting for Craddock all this time, and he brings up some shit about that dumb woman breakdancing. Come off it!

Looks like he needs a bit of run in his legs he's been gone for so long. I expect him to lift his game in the next couple of weeks.

Which MotoGP rider would fit in well with an AFL club? Would you pay to see Rossi and Marquez square off in a ruck contest?

Guaranteed filler ideas for Dwayne

Taken a fair bit of time off recently, seems to be going down the Garry and Tim path

Can't see him going anywhere. He's only been there for a couple of years.

Does a shift of 1.5 hours a day, arrives at work probably at 4pm - 4.30pm, lets Kane do all the heavy lifting, gets to go on surfing holidays a couple of times each year.

Chris back on today Dewayne i want to ask you about 3 sports today , can you get your cricket correspondent on Dewayne , can you get your tennis correspondent on Dewayne , Dewayne says we can't today and we're talking footy .
Another called said Dewayne about 10 times in his call , absolute nuf nufs that think he knows everything

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back