1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Any idea what the lineup changes are?

Healy hurt himself fairly badly a month ago so I think he took time off for that.
Andy and Gazey gone

Garry and Tim gone

Station leaning into the fireball Friday type of show more consistently

Gary done some harm to his brand throughout the Melbourne sagas

Andy and Gazey gone

Garry and Tim gone

They are some massive changes.
I would've thought given SEN is somewhat of a niche, minor station in the scheme of the Melbourne radio market then the numbers they currently get would be acceptable, but maybe not? I really can't see how they can grow the ratings regardless of who is hosting.

Who will be replacing them?

They are some massive changes.
I would've thought given SEN is somewhat of a niche, minor station in the scheme of the Melbourne radio market then the numbers they currently get would be acceptable, but maybe not? I really can't see how they can grow the ratings regardless of who is hosting.

Who will be replacing them?
Not happening

I've never played footy, but there were 3 times in my life where I think I missed a trick and wish I did.

1) Having never played any sport as a kid, I took up American football for a few years. "Maybe I've should played footy for a couple of years to get used to the contact..."

2) During the Geelong period. " ** man, these *** are unbelievable! I wish I could play..."

3) Last year when Luke Hodge was doing his mimic captain speeches for all the finals teams in last year's finals series. The greatest insight into why Hawthorn won three in a row.

So when I thought that he was doing it this morning, My ears pricked up and I was listening intently. I was even looking at the radio. "Yes Hodgey, that's what we want to hear. Lay the boots into the team...Even Carlton!"

What a bunch of losers having a crack at him on twitter about it last year

Is the Lobster Cave still a major advertiser on SEN? They used to get a plug all the time. They are in the Herald Sun today about owing millions.
Lobster cave owes millions ? good luck finding him/her

lawyer: your honour id like to call Lobster Cave to the stand................................... 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗

judge after a few minutes of nothing : will the man or woman named Lobster Cave pls make their way to the stand,pls...............🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

😂

Last edited:
They must have pulled advertising from Finey's show back in the day because he came on one night with an alrighty run-up and take down of Bill Ferg, saying things like " yeah, yeah we know what you mean by 'Ferg Burger' we know it means a lady's orifice 😕, it's no longer funny mate..." that type of thing
sabotage ? jealousy ? probs bit a both or did Mark have inside info the 'Catch of the day' burger wasnt what it was meant to be ?

Last edited:
Wanna know how you can tell Whateley has no friends??

Because friends don't let other friends use terms like "What Say You"

Seriously, have you ever encountered an OLDER 49 year old.
You just sound like a petty internet troll.

He has a job we would all dream to have and he loves what he does. You can disagree with his opinions but the blatant insults and abuse in that post are just crap.

Pipe mentioning that when he has BP on, after five minutes people text in saying "Enough Tennis!"

That must be Bedford lol

whateley provided BP with a good amount of time to cover the results etc. and GW asked questions allowing BP to expand on.

garry and tim give bp 2-3 mins just before the 8am news, cut him off and say "let's talk some footy".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of ads, they used to go from Andy & Gazey straight into Sports Day at 5.30pm for a solid 25 minutes of Korn & Healy before heading to a break just before 6pm. Was a pleasant change to have uninterrupted listening for so long. Just recently they have begun having a 5 minute break in between the two shows so the listening block is down to 20 minutes... gotta squeeze in those ads ads ads ads.....

Speaking of ads, they used to go from Andy & Gazey straight into Sports Day at 5.30pm for a solid 25 minutes of Korn & Healy before heading to a break just before 6pm. Was a pleasant change to have uninterrupted listening for so long. Just recently they have begun having a 5 minute break in between the two shows so the listening block is down to 20 minutes... gotta squeeze in those ads ads ads ads.....
KIDS HAVE STAGED A LUNCH LOCKOUT!

Andy and Gazey gone

Garry and Tim gone

How did Gazza harm his brand?
I thought he handled himself really well

It would be hard copping Tims mischievous shit winding him up and then have callers ringing up thinking they were really arguing

Love to see anyone who loves their club to not just join the pile on

Thought he did well

Whateley....

Seriously, have you ever encountered an OLDER 49 year old.
I went to school with a few blokes who couldn't wait to become grumpy old men. And a couple of my mates thought they had to turn into their dads by the time they were 21.

Last edited:
Walking talking contradiction?

I wasn't going to mention that those two bozos interviewed Liam Jones...

I went to school with a few blokes who couldn't wait to become grumpy old men. And a couple of my mates thought they had to turn into their fathers by the time they were 21.

Were they 3AW listeners

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back