1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

The overnight repeats are still doing my head in.

Added to that, Watson & Lyon now have a "Ramble" quiz on thursdays that have questions based purely around the dribble they bang on with during the 6am-7am period.

In other words, they are trying to reward the earlybirds for listening when a lot of people really aren't.

I found Morris & Watson more interesting to listen to this morning and it's not a backhander at Lyon either. Just felt the chemistry was way better and Morris used his journo prowess to provide some better discussion points overall.

The tennis show on Monday nights is pretty boring stuff too.
The Tennis show is the worst 2 hours of the week , nearly better would be Hargraves lol.
I see you can go to crown and meet up with Campbell Brown and Sam Hargraves , that will bring 1000's

Anyone just hear the caller speak about potential coaches never spoken about citing bomber Thompson and hird? Said hird was done when Julia gillard beat him up with a baseball bat. The call was suddenly dumped and they went to the next caller without mentioning it.
849am ish

Hutchy forgot to pay the bills. Big final and off air for a good five minutes in the third quarter now. Amateur.

Kind of a blessing in disguise...it's been one of the more biased calls I've heard in years. You can tell Whateley's furious with Cornes screaming in his ear every 10 seconds.

Yep. They even had Power Nation as well.

which is great.
but russell and cornes should be impartial on the main broadcast.

Kane Cornes faux support of the Hawks coming through last night post game. Saying the Power had no right to win.

did he mention ginnivans instagram post?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back