1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

I was speaking to the missus about this who said the same thing. As soon as the game is over, all the shows are over and they never discuss it.
i htink they all just wanna get out of their and onto their holidays. Do whats required in terms of the season, then when it ends no more.

i laughed when lyon asked watson if he'd watched the vfl grand final, and watson said no.

Some would be the person wanting leave but some is a way to save money. You don't need Watson and Lyon in October or November covering Cricket, NBL, Horse Racing or A-League. You can cover it with guys on a third of the salary without it effecting your product.

Garry/Tim - When these guys pass their bones both will be put in a dinosaur museum. Seriously do they even watch footy? Tim kept saying Isaac Cummings the other day, and its exactly what you expect from him.....
It gives me a little lol that keener footy fans on other stations, such as Lloyd and Bartell, listen to SEN much more than these two. I reckon Lloyd is rusted on, because he often refers to things he heard on there, and I figure the only time Wispy and Garry listen is at 5:30am during their 10-minute drive into the studio three times a week :laughv1:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back