1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else over the voice over ad bloke that does the Men's nappies, the roof repairs company, and the betting ad with Heath Shaw.

He must do every second ad these days.

SEN 1170 2.1% (2.6%)
Cume: 155,000 (+17.000)
2023 results Best (Worst)
Best 10+ 0.7% (0.4%)
Best Breakfast 0.8% (0.2%)

Breakfast with Vossy and Brandy was steady on 2.6% which remains the equal best since the sports format was introduced after 2CH exited. Drive continues to be the highest-rating daypart with 3.2% (down 0.5 this survey). SEN is most competitive 40-54, but share dipped 1.4 to 2.9%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a shocker last week . Constantly getting names wrong and repeating questions.
Needs a break maybe full time now

The Joe Biden of AFL media. Was calling Matthew Boyd 'Brad' for about 10 years I reckon. Now he just seems to be barely awake.

Needs to be shipped off in his dressing given and slippers.

Does anyone else get the traffic updates, from the "slurry-speech-impediment-guy"
or is it just on SEN-SA?
All for equal opportunity but when your job is to deliver quick & concise road safety updates, then Hutchy needs to be held accountable.

Does anyone else get the traffic updates, from the "slurry-speech-impediment-guy"
or is it just on SEN-SA?
All for equal opportunity but when your job is to deliver quick & concise road safety updates, then Hutchy needs to be held accountable.
Adelaide has traffic ?

or is it just on SEN-SA?

He used to do MMM I reckon that guy, I thought when I first heard him, how does their job even work? Where do they get this info from and what else do they do for the company? What does this sort of work pay lol

Have a shot everytime Morris says limbo

“Clearly this is betting than being delisted in the first place, but they are in limbo now these players.

“At Adelaide there is Ned McHenry, Lachlan Gollant, Patrick Parnell and Will Hamill.

Carlton has Matt Owies who we know about. He has been offered up to Port Adelaide but Port aren’t interested. That was a few weeks ago.

“A couple of Carrolls, Jack and Matt, at Carlton as well and Sam Durdin.

“At Collingwood there’s Reef McInnes and Nathan Kreuger are in limbo.

“At Essendon there’s Jayden Davey and Will Setterfield are in limbo.

“At Hawthorn, their Pick 6 Denver Grainger-Barras is in limbo. He’d been told to wait until the end of the trade period. Ethan Phillips, the key defender, is in the same boat. Jack O’Sullivan, who had a good year of goal kicking for Box Hill, is in limbo.

At Port Adelaide it’s Francis Evans and Quinton Narkle.

“At Richmond it’s Kamdyn McIntosh, a free agent and dual premiership player, is in limbo. Noah Cumberland is in limbo.

“At St Kilda there’s Ben Paton, Olli Hotton and Jack Hayes who are all in limbo.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back