1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else get the traffic updates, from the "slurry-speech-impediment-guy"
or is it just on SEN-SA?
All for equal opportunity but when your job is to deliver quick & concise road safety updates, then Hutchy needs to be held accountable.

There is a bloke who sometimes does the traffic updates (appears on various stations in Melbourne) that sounds like he's swallowed his tongue. Talks about dolloys on the froywoy, and to take the hoywoy instead. Would that be the same bloke?

There is a bloke who sometimes does the traffic updates (appears on various stations in Melbourne) that sounds like he's swallowed his tongue. Talks about dolloys on the froywoy, and to take the hoywoy instead. Would that be the same bloke?
I don't even know how to describe this rooster but that's about as close as you could get!
He sounds more like he should be providing voices-overs for WB Characters than providing ANY sort of radio service. I guess there's the kind of face for radio & the kind of voice for film...silent film!

I don't even know how to describe this rooster but that's about as close as you could get!
He sounds more like he should be providing voices-overs for WB Characters than providing ANY sort of radio service. I guess there's the kind of face for radio & the kind of voice for film...silent film!
Don't reckon it would be the same bloke if you can pick further holes in it. The weekdoy froywoy goy probably only has that one dostongwoshong foitore.

Dwayne's show was absolutely painful today. Josh Battle pick 8 compo news hits just as the show starts, and "if you call, you get on" for 2 hours of the same calls of people who don't understand that a players age + contract ($$$ + tenure) + a team's ladder position determine the compo. It doesn't matter what the player is worth as a trade on the open market. I'm not a St.Kilda fan, but I understand this.
It's like when something incorrect is posted on Facebook and 5297 people all feel the need to correct the OP, because they haven't read that 5296 have already said the exact same thing and all think they're having an original thought. Good grief!
Long live Midday Madness.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back