Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Morris kknows and loves his cricket. excellent host for the sport.

inb4 "too much cricket"
For all his smarminess, gutter journalism and private school boy persona, he was great at Fox, he's been great on Nine, and he's great on SEN. There really is something to the young, sports-loving person who knows their stuff and can present themselves well in the media.
How good was/is Tom Morris at cricket?
He is/was pretty good.

He wrote a non-descript fan-boi article on Cricinfo about the time he played against Kevin Pietersen in Premier cricket. The kinda stuff that you roll your eyes at but at the same time you're secretly jealous that he got the opportunity.

He's definitely the quintessential sports fan who is pretty good at the typical aussie sports and has been able to parlay that into a media gig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had much more variety than Pipe , knows his sports Yank and was knowledgeable on soccer with Hill , he makes guests open up with good questions . The only regular i heard was that typical Pies fan Dave from Melton , just shows Pipe attracts nuf nufs

He had much more variety than Pipe , knows his sports Yank and was knowledgeable on soccer with Hill , he makes guests open up with good questions . The only regular i heard was that typical Pies fan Dave from Melton , just shows Pipe attracts nuf nufs
^^^^^^^
Never a truer word spoken. the questions are concise and probing. Unlike many afl journos/hosts who like to ask long winded questions.

I dont know how well he knows Simon Hill, are they friends? But listening to the segment it felt like they are. Great rapport. So people ask why doesnt anyone else on the station ie watson, lyon, dwayne, act in the same manner in terms of knowledge. I simply say i dont know why.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back