114 burgers with the lot

Remove this Banner Ad

No one at Richmond with 4 though?

lolololol

r0_0_4771_3181_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

KB has 5 and Hart has 4 man

Both AFL legends

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

"Really high carbohydrate and high protein is normally our main aim, but it can be a little higher in fat. Most of the time during the week, we try and get the players to stay away from really high saturated fat. But after a game is when we can try and get that in and get back in some of that energy that they've lost."

In addition to some fast-food staples, Coppinger says a surprising post-game treat has emerged as a favourite at the Dogs.

"Most of the time our players will start with flavoured milk," she said. "Chocolate milk, strawberry milk ... it's definitely a favourite amongst the players. Strawberry is more popular than chocolate post game at the Bulldogs.

"Really high carbohydrate and high protein is normally our main aim, but it can be a little higher in fat. Most of the time during the week, we try and get the players to stay away from really high saturated fat. But after a game is when we can try and get that in and get back in some of that energy that they've lost."

In addition to some fast-food staples, Coppinger says a surprising post-game treat has emerged as a favourite at the Dogs.

"Most of the time our players will start with flavoured milk," she said. "Chocolate milk, strawberry milk ... it's definitely a favourite amongst the players. Strawberry is more popular than chocolate post game at the Bulldogs.

lol strawberry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not nice to fatshame Porkins, hes a footballer to his greasy fingertips.

The big arse is an obstacle to defenders like the Ever Given in the Suez Canal, and a matchwinning asset.

He wasnt comfortable with his weight at first but around half time in the 2011 GF he realised he (and his arse) was a star.

Blew us away, I reckon Obi Wan whispered to him "use the Force=mass times velocity over time, Tom".

Gotta love a real footballer, stick Blicavs and your Alirs up your bum and give me a fat champion any day.

How did you get your Nickname Spreaders ?

On second thoughts, I don't want to know 🤮

From your mum

I doubt those people will lose any sleep over it, chicken Hawk. :smirk:

What people? You’re the one who brought it up 3 years later like the obsessed stalker you are 🤷‍♂️ Maybe try talking about footy 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

114 burgers with the lot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back