114 burgers with the lot

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew he gets angry when he's hungry but..

1689048578004.png

images
c6203c80-b625-11ed-b3dd-85a66ac20df2

The Stand rule reminds us Tiger fans how incredibly salty Shocking and the CFL were after our 2020 flag.
Everytime I hear "Stand" I have a little laugh.

Colin Carter tried to fudge the premierships won too while in the Richmond dynasty.
Whateley with his "state of the game" agenda.

CFL sending us to Norwood ,a little Geelong shaped ground.

The list goes on and on.

The Stand rule reminds us Tiger fans how incredibly salty Shocking and the CFL were after our 2020 flag.
Everytime I hear "Stand" I have a little laugh.

Colin Carter tried to fudge the premierships won too while in the Richmond dynasty.
Whateley with his "state of the game" agenda.

CFL sending us to Norwood ,a little Geelong shaped ground.

The list goes on and on.
Our ground has been specifically designed to give 14thmond the shits.

Wait till we welcome you to our magnificent stadium later this season. Geelong supporters are going enjoy a fine whine or 2 that day, courtesy of our generous visitors, of course: "De umpz robed uz at dare cheet ground!" It's a classic tipple, aged to perfection! Thank you in advance, Tuggers :)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our ground has been specifically designed to give 14thmond the shits.

Wait till we welcome you to our magnificent stadium later this season. Geelong supporters are going enjoy a fine whine or 2 that day, courtesy of our generous visitors, of course: "De umpz robed uz at dare cheet ground!" It's a classic tipple, aged to perfection! Thank you in advance, Tuggers :)
Of course the CFL boy's club make us play there.

How long before the cable on the crane snaps lifting Tom Hawkins into the ground and he crushes it and causes an earthquake and a tsumami and then he eats the crowd and eats the stadium and all the cars, huh, how long, 6 weeks?

DumbArseFace

Last edited:
Yeah nah it's true, your one is probably a typo
You’re obsessed with Tomahawk to an unhealthy degree. Perhaps I should send him to your place to house sit. And by that I mean literally - he’ll sit on your house. You’ll be sorry you besmirched his good name after that brief but extremely destructive visit.
china building demolition GIF by Mashable

You’re obsessed with Tomahawk to an unhealthy degree. Perhaps I should send him to your place to house sit. And by that I mean literally - he’ll sit on your house. You’ll be sorry you besmirched his good name after that brief but extremely destructive visit.
china building demolition GIF by Mashable
Like he's gonna fit through my front door

hawkinsfaty.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back