Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I suspect he has been getting a game due to Carlton's extensive injuries as he has has not really been setting the world on fire. Thats said, I'd much rather see Raz coming on for us in the last quarter than Nick Hind.
Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

It was the Raz of old. That game was why I wanted him back, but its so few and far between those efforts it would've been a mistake to get him.

When fit was a throwback to the Essendon of old - deadly finishing small forward. Heading into the Carlton match I felt an uncertainty that I didn't in the big matches in the great eras, and that was because the lack of opportunistic deadliness in front of goal. Gresham is smart but there a few he misses badly that need to be kicked. I had no confidence in Perkins and Menzie to kick those first 2 very gettable shots and those misses set the tone.

Even in recent times we did the right thing in trying to get Hill, Stengle and I think Lohman. Mosquito would have been good, Smith was excellent for a season (before his knee played up) and Tippa had his own health issues. Have been critical of the club in a number of areas but they have tried fixing the small forward issue for a while but there has been a bit of misfortune not really their fault in this area.

Back