Media 150 Barrybrans

Remove this Banner Ad

barry150th.png
Barrybran 150

If you've been anywhere near Sweet-FA in the past 10 seasons you'll know who he is. Barrybran will notch up 150 games this weekend when Gumbies FFC take on Baghdad Bombers this Sunday. One of the most accomplished posters in the past 5 years, Barry has staked claim to almost every possible award in the league. In his debut season at the Las Vegas Bears, Baz won the EKA for best first season poster, snatching it out of the hands of the now permabanned kdavva. From there he joined Gumbies FFC and created a legacy few others could hold a candle to.

Barry would go on to win the Mobbs Medal in season 29, then claim both the Beez Trophy and Frankston Rover Medal in season 31. At the Gumbies, Barry captained the team for 5 seasons and help bring the club out of what was a very difficult stretch of mediocrity. He has also featured in the All-SFA line-up 4 times and captained the squad twice. Baz is currently seeking the final piece to the Sweet-FA medal puzzle, the FRED medal, and is sitting 2nd in the league with just 4 rounds to go. Whether he gets it or not, you have to say he has been one of the most prolific posters/players that this league has ever seen.

Congratulations Barrybran on a brilliant first 150 games of your Sweet-FA career

bazstats.png
bazstats2.png

Congratulations on lining up against the Bombers for your milestone match VanillaMod, at least this way it won’t go unnoticed.

Only 150?

Well, it's good to see he's Staying Alive

8HoXyUU.gif

That's six extra teams AND you get to keep the bye. How good is that?

Thanks for the well wishes. I look forward to beating the Bombers this weekend, kicking ten goals, winning the Fred and being inducted to the Hall of Fame.

I don't know what I'm doing next week yet.

Is he our vice captain or what cause the man the myth the legend is a sickcampaigner

Congrats bro

Biggest overachiever in the history of the league?

Disgusting. Selfish. Let other people win something. Jesus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Baz on reaching 150,
when you were the first idiot brave soul to come on Turbos hot seat I knew you had longevity and the stuff to succeed as a qooty professional

Congratulations Barrybran on 150 games, I thought I had a shitty finals record until you showed me yours.

A fellow S26 brother and a modern day great, has been a pleasure doing business with you my friend. :thumbsu:

DenieD, this is the absolute bare minimum standard of thread a legend like Baz deserves. Where are the quotes of people begrudgingly acknowledging his greatness and/or pouring on scorn and ridicule?

Consider this your last warning, next time you're in the Hall of Shame.

DenieD, this is the absolute bare minimum standard of thread a legend like Baz deserves. Where are the quotes of people begrudgingly acknowledging his greatness and/or pouring on scorn and ridicule?
The last time I tried to gather quotes for a milestone of someone else (just a couple of weeks ago for Goose), Baz went and made his own celebratory thread for him so I decided to not do that anymore.

The last time I tried to gather quotes for a milestone of someone else (just a couple of weeks ago for Goose), Baz went and made his own celebratory thread for him so I decided to not do that anymore.
Yeah but that was a brilliant idea

Remove this Banner Ad

Media 150 Barrybrans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back