18 A, Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotty i hear have really pulled in some good players from around the area.. typical spotty but.. one player i must mention is Luke Fitzgerald , i hear his down from north footscray and have really dropped the kilos off his body.. ready for a big season... full of run and a good on baller...
anyone heard of any other big moves ?

i play for the vales mate and as for who i am, you can find out later and yeh hope we keep crabtree last year was my first year of 18s and he killed it. shit forgot about albion but really they are just scum, mcpherson and finco carried them and they both wont play 18 a's this year due to jets and seniors as for my top 5 although it seems to early to say
HOPPERS
ALTONA
WYNDAMVALE
WILLYTOWN
SPOTTY

I play for wyndhamvale too, i hate that people like you always make our team out to be a great team when in reality we are nothing but a 4-6 team. and as for calling alnion scum is just imature, thats what starts the on field fights in our competition. People come to play footy not to fight and call others scum and provoke them into fighting its stupid. and honestly i dont even think you play for wyndhamvale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back