Player Watch #18: Alex Rance

Remove this Banner Ad

no-one else on this board could possibly earn it.......GAGF campaigner :D:D:D:D:D
Everyone on this forum has been extremely nice to me and has brought much happiness to me. As a result, if I could I'd vote for you all to receive both a politeness and a kindness award. But I'm not sure it's necessary as you are all Richmond supporters which to me is more or less the same thing as being a wonderful person. Stay Strong and Bold everyone. Love, TigerBelle

Everyone on this forum has been extremely nice to me and has brought much happiness to me. As a result, if I could I'd vote for you all to receive both a politeness and a kindness award. But I'm not sure it's necessary as you are all Richmond supporters which to me is more or less the same thing as being a wonderful person. Stay Strong and Bold everyone. Love, TigerBelle
And you have brought a sweet and gentle aspect to this conversation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you have brought a sweet and gentle aspect to this conversation.
P0J0CBj0dHLZProXfrxcUzgMs75KOQZK0Icy5DVX21TOSoyqGhK7LKgawih_FpBfj_YFuWSbjzu7FoxVurfiI3Xb0Rm608yKV83jQ5H5b9RizNpvnq2m_xUcUr-ocDpX8eX_uUdsn50lbNFMKaVJljqEGzhcunqZcVdw=w492-h277-nc

Ablett is still number 1
If the league started over and all players were put into a pool and a draft held, no way I would take Ablett with pick 1.

That would be an interesting summer activity, a draft from all players to see how the sides come out. Having to determine if you go gun midfielder or gun forward or defender with early selections.

If the league started over and all players were put into a pool and a draft held, no way I would take Ablett with pick 1.

That would be an interesting summer activity, a draft from all players to see how the sides come out. Having to determine if you go gun midfielder or gun forward or defender with early selections.
That's only because he is 31

I honestly think it would be logical to pick Alex Rance as no.1 in a Fantasy draft. It's a lot harder to get a quality key back than it is to get a quality mid or key forward. And it is hard for me to say that because I love midfielders so much.
And I love Alex Rance so very much... :)

If it were up to me, I'd definitely consider it, you basically get two elite players in one - someone who can shut down the best KPF in the competition and play as a rebounding defender. But in the footy world, most would take Fyfe or Danger before him. Many undervalue KPDs as well, so you would probably see Buddy going before him too.

And I love Alex Rance so very much... :)

If it were up to me, I'd definitely consider it, you basically get two elite players in one - someone who can shut down the best KPF in the competition and play as a rebounding defender. But in the footy world, most would take Fyfe or Danger before him. Many undervalue KPDs as well, so you would probably see Buddy going before him too.

I can accept Fyfe but to me Danger is massively overrated and Rance shits on him

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #18: Alex Rance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back