18s carnival

Remove this Banner Ad

dazz123

Debutant
Oct 4, 2004
Other Teams
st kilda/ adelaide
now the carnival is finished who were some players people were really dissapointed at how they went at the carnival after being highly rated before it?

obviously alot of people would be dissapointed with Sellar's week, cant really take anything away from him though.

boak was outplayed by mcnamara in the first game and struggled to find much form over the carnival. Just didnt seem to pick up the tempo like most..

hustler00 said:
boak was outplayed by mcnamara in the first game and struggled to find much form over the carnival. Just didnt seem to pick up the tempo like most..

While that maybe so, boak had a very interrupted pre-season and his body was not in good shape, he couldnt come up for the second game and only just made it right for the third, i think he worked so hard to get in good form for the carnival his body was over worked!!! he showed glimpses of his talent but couldnt perform at peek!!!

hirdy.best.eva said:
While that maybe so, boak had a very interrupted pre-season and his body was not in good shape, he couldnt come up for the second game and only just made it right for the third, i think he worked so hard to get in good form for the carnival his body was over worked!!! he showed glimpses of his talent but couldnt perform at peek!!!

Well put.

Really struggled with his previous back problem from what I am told. I stand corrected but I think he hasn't played a TAC game since the champs ended. His form prior to the champs was very solid.

Hopefully he will be back in a week or two and we can see him perform well in the TAC finals. The kid can play.

of the WA boys, i was a little disappointed with Eric Mackenzie and Jarryd Morton, Mackenzie in particular didn't contribute as strongly as i thought he would

gregzy i agree about benjamin being poor last year but i thought this year he did some good things and wasnt the worst for WA

Remove this Banner Ad

18s carnival

Remove this Banner Ad

Back