Delisted #19: Nick Hind - Not offered a contract for 2025, thanks Hindy! 26/8

Remove this Banner Ad

It's one think to have a brain so useless so that you become friends with someone like that...but to also get them into the change rooms after a game? He may has well have had "delist me at the end of the season" tattooed on his forehead, complete with one of the words mis-spelt.
I love the fact you deliberately added a mis-spelt word

I think if the club suspects he is hanging out with the wrong crowd then it's definitely the right decision to part ways.
On an individual level I'm not going to judge the guy who was in the rooms, when he was sentenced the judge ruled that he was genuinely remorseful and had good prospects of rehabilitation - so maybe he's rehabilitated, one can hope.

I think if the club suspects he is hanging out with the wrong crowd then it's definitely the right decision to part ways.
On an individual level I'm not going to judge the guy who was in the rooms, when he was sentenced the judge ruled that he was genuinely remorseful and had good prospects of rehabilitation - so maybe he's rehabilitated, one can hope.
the nature of it unfortunately ends up being that he could have perfect rehabilitation potential, but he's still been convicted as a murderer. not the kind of person you want around your football club, especially one that's been as sketch as essendon has been in recent years lol

the nature of it unfortunately ends up being that he could have perfect rehabilitation potential, but he's still been convicted as a murderer. not the kind of person you want around your football club, especially one that's been as sketch as essendon has been in recent years lol
Definitely, I totally respect the club and league's wishes to not have convicted murderers in the room, I more just mean I keep reading people talk as if this guy is Carl Williams or something, whereas personally I will reserve judgement on the guy because he may have been able to turn his life around.

Hang out with him in your own time if you want. Show a little common sense and not make it a situation that can blow up into what it is. Bringing him to the rooms was just dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisted #19: Nick Hind - Not offered a contract for 2025, thanks Hindy! 26/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back