Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe they just didn’t think it was that big of a deal? I mean their captain and leadership players give away free’s away all the time. Red time goals, kicks out on the full, goals directly infront of the square. You name it. Archer’s bleep was probably so minute it was considered normal. Reckon bucks got it wrong.
Well, right if you’re in a good team, wrong when it’s amateur hour here every week with shit leadership.

Damn, was that too harsh? I feel that was harsh? My point was. Hey it’s not that big of a deal down here at NMFC, Bucks! We’ve normalised this shit where players don’t actually feel bad or care!

Last edited:
Looks like Pink is next to him, with Durz next to Pink. They probably didn't know how to react.
Arch looked so filthy and angry at himself, the world - so great to see. They didnt know how to react as usual NM response is "no worries getting paid either way".

He’s still younger than the guy who played his first game for Collingwood the other night. But none of his application and no sign of him turning things around. What a waste of such a promising career.

Understand he had had an impact immediately in a game style that suited him, but when you break down his footy stuff, it's not a great set up.
He's thin, frail, doesn't kick it well, is a way below average mark even for his type, doesn't have a nose for the footy, can't tackle, is timid and doesn't have a great motor.

And Collingwood paid him to play at another club, so they clearly had seen enough to make that decision.

Anyway, he looks cooked. Not someone we should be keen to play again any time soon.

I wonder why he hasn't been given a go in the midfield? He was great in his first year with us playing as a mid but then we've put him in a forward pocket. Before we delist him, I think it's worth a shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder why he hasn't been given a go in the midfield? He was great in his first year with us playing as a mid but then we've put him in a forward pocket. Before we delist him, I think it's worth a shot.
It comes at a cost of interfering with development time in the midfield for personal we will be looking to go forward with, all to try and salvage something from a trade thats effectivly a sunken cost, pointless wasting any more development and resources on a bloke that has proven for years he isn't interested in grafting.

It comes at a cost of interfering with development time in the midfield for personal we will be looking to go forward with, all to try and salvage something from a trade thats effectivly a sunken cost, pointless wasting any more development and resources on a bloke that has proven for years he isn't interested in grafting.
💯 agree

Would another club be interested?

Good around goals but powerless in the contest.

Time we look at players that have an appetite for the contest as much as talent.

* these flaky players
This is it for me. I've been a defender of Stephenson more than most because he's shown he can dominate games but the difference between his best and his worst is far too great. (And we haven't seen his best for a very long time.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back