Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 22, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Secured for pick 37 during 2011 trade week

200cm
102kg
Games when acquired: 77

Designed to address our lack of competiveness at the bounce and at throw-ins, the Crazy Croat fell behind Sam Jacobs at the Crows in 2011, playing only 6 games

Strengths are his aggression, good set shot, high HTA ratio and fine injury history. Really want to come to us and apparently "ecstatic" to be traded to Punt Road

Will never win the Stawell Gift, but handy around the grous and has dropped back in the hole well in the past. Can be helpful resting at FF

Looking forward to him getting in the jumper. Also a superb bloke, from all reports.

Pronounced Eeevahn.

I'll expand this over the summer.

Re: Ivan Maric

030675-ivan-maric.jpg

For some reason my gut feel tells me this trade will be one of the most important ones we will make over the next two/three years. Really excited about this guy. I reckon he is "cherry ripe" to go. Will be better than the Simmonds trade in my eyes. Cannot wait to see the big fella in action.

Going very nicely on the track.

Rocking a quality mullet (if that's not oxymoronic). Hope he keeps it.

Have pictured him running through someone like Scotland in R1. With maximum impact.

I sponsor him for 2012.

Gooooo Eeeevvaaahhhnnn

Going very nicely on the track.

Rocking a quality mullet (if that's not oxymoronic). Hope he keeps it.

Have pictured him running through someone like Scotland in R1. With maximum impact.

I sponsor him for 2012.

Gooooo Eeeevvaaahhhnnn

Your reputation is riding on this one UTG ;)

For some reason my gut feel tells me this trade will be one of the most important ones we will make over the next two/three years. Really excited about this guy. I reckon he is "cherry ripe" to go. Will be better than the Simmonds trade in my eyes. Cannot wait to see the big fella in action.

I'm inclined to agree with you here, I have a good feeling about him.

Glad to see Crazy Ivan doing good things for you guys! He was (no IS) really loved here in crow land. He will alway's give you 100%

Glad to see Crazy Ivan doing good things for you guys! He was (no IS) really loved here in crow land. He will alway's give you 100%

You know...i'm thinking thats why he was picked up by us...

Dimma is starting to build a side that has no passengers and everybody contributes...:thumbsu:...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ivan Maric (Richmond)
Alcoholism is a problem within the community as a whole and binge drinking is something that is impacting the lives of many young people. As AFL footballers we are role models to young people and see alcohol abuse as a topic we can lead the way on...
Alcoholism is a problem within the community as a whole and binge drinking is something that is impacting the lives of many young people. As AFL footballers we are role models to young people and see alcohol abuse as a topic we can lead the way on. It is our jobs to present our bodies in peak physical condition and put it under extreme stress, we cannot do that living a lifestyle reliant on alcohol. I hope people can follow our lead into Febfast and get a sense of how good they can feel without alcohol.

I wonder if Ivan was successful?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back