North in 15-20 years time

Jackson ARCHER
Jesse MOTLOP
Jye MAKEPEACE
Nicholas BLAKEY
Cooper HARVEY
HarryKING

there are possibly others

:) maybe carey might produce one or two by that time, we will be set, having money on the 2025 premiership already!!!!!!!!!!1

Nick Stevens said:
Anyone know how old Jye Williams is (son of Greg)? I know there was talk amoungst us supporters but i'd be interested to know were he is with his footy atm.

Yeah he had his opportunity this year and missed out...was never really a chance....played school footy for PEGS....good school player, abit of a thug though

whykickamoocow said:
:) maybe carey might produce one or two by that time, we will be set, having money on the 2025 premiership already!!!!!!!!!!1

Carey would have to have a dozen he hasn't acknowledged running around somewhere
Just have to find them somehow

Richo- true champion said:
Yeah he had his opportunity this year and missed out...was never really a chance....played school footy for PEGS....good school player, abit of a thug though

he can be drafted next year mate...he's a year younger.....this year and next year....are his go.

Bryce Gibbs will definately be a FS pick up by the Crows but im not too sure if he is eligible next year or the year after. Already playing reserves at Glenelg. Mark Williams rated him the best junior footballer he has ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBloodyIdiot
Wouldn't Jarred Morton be available next year. I understand he is Year 12 this coming year.

QUOTE=theorangeapple]i have a feeling his b/day is later than may and not sure if will be upto it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he is Year 12 at Hale in 2005, but his birthday is after the cut off, and isnt at this stage going to attract as much attention as Mitch did and as much as younger brother, Cale will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unwritten_Law said:
2001: Ablett
2002: Callan
2003: Blake
2004: Ablett
2005: ------ :(
2006: Hawkins?, Neale?

There is a Couch, a Bairstow and a Donohue around as well.

I think Couch is available the same year as Hawkins and Neal.

If I'm right, the youngest of Mick Turner's boys is eligible for selection in 2005, though apparently isn't up to scratch for AFL.

grub29 said:
The Dominator has a son who played Vic under 16s that might be around the mark. Very small though.
yeh...his son goes to Melbourne High....name is Tommi....not that big but i havent seen him play.

I remember living next door to Robbie Flower for a few years, and was good freinds with his son Brad, who was pretty big on footy. I understand he plays for Donvale in the EFL now??(Not sure), but im guessing because he would be about 20ish now, that he is not AFL standard, as surely the Dees would have him by now in F/S??

monkeydees said:
yeh...his son goes to Melbourne High....name is Tommi....not that big but i havent seen him play.

Played in the U-16 Championships earlier in the year, but still needs to put on a fair bit of weight.

Nightwolf_69 said:
I remember living next door to Robbie <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Flower&v=56">Flower</a> for a few years, and was good freinds with his son Brad, who was pretty big on footy. I understand he plays for Donvale in the EFL now??(Not sure), but im guessing because he would be about 20ish now, that he is not AFL standard, as surely the Dees would have him by now in F/S??
Brad has a couple of pre-seasons at Melbourne and hasn't been drafted. I think it has passed him by.

Macca19 said:
Bryce Gibbs will definately be a FS pick up by the Crows but im not too sure if he is eligible next year or the year after. Already playing reserves at Glenelg. Mark Williams rated him the best junior footballer he has ever seen.
Yeah next year... Sheehan rated him best U16 player in the country now... but still long way to go but if he keeps on going will be the next riewoldt

How do F/S selections work out for the WA and SA teams? If the father has played x amount of SANFL/WAFL games how does that translate to which team the boy is eligible for? Did dad have to play for Port in the SANFL, or Sth/East Freo for the lad to go to either Port or Freo?
The Morton dude drafted this year, was he eligible for both WA teams under F/S? It's all too hard.

NakedDeadGuy said:
How do F/S selections work out for the WA and SA teams? If the father has played x amount of SANFL/WAFL games how does that translate to which team the boy is eligible for? Did dad have to play for Port in the SANFL, or Sth/East Freo for the lad to go to either Port or Freo?
The Morton dude drafted this year, was he eligible for both WA teams under F/S? It's all too hard.

In the WAFL the fathers have to have played 150 games for their club. Fremantle are aligned with East Freo, Sth Freo, Perth, Swans and Peel whilst West coast has Claremont, East Perth, West Perth and Subiaco as its aligned clubs, or something along those lines. I think 2006 is the last year West Coast can use the WAFL F/S rule and it then reverts to the same rules as other AFL clubs where the father has to have played 100 games for West Coast before we can use the Father/Son rule. Not sure how it works at SANFL clubs.

Streaker said:
In the WAFL the fathers have to have played 150 games for their club. Fremantle are aligned with East Freo, Sth Freo, Perth, Swans and Peel whilst West coast has Claremont, East Perth, West Perth and Subiaco as its aligned clubs, or something along those lines. I think 2006 is the last year West Coast can use the WAFL F/S rule and it then reverts to the same rules as other AFL clubs where the father has to have played 100 games for West Coast before we can use the Father/Son rule. Not sure how it works at SANFL clubs.

Yes, after 20 years in the competetion, they wont be able to use use sons of WAFL players and will need sons of former Eagles players. Therefore making Cale Morton, younger brother of Mitch ineligble for the Father/Son Rule to the Eagles, unlike Mitch and as Jarryd will be, as he(Cale) isnt eligble until 2007

Macca19 said:

Is he the son of Ross Gibbs?.

If so, his games with the garlic munchers might need to be looked at.

I am good friends with Josh Kennedy, son of john. He is only 16 so will be eligible in 2006, built like an absolute tank has great skills, good contested mark and reasonably quick for his size. Goes to xavier and played in the 1st's for every game this year playing mainly centre half forward/back whilst still only being year 10. Last player to do so well at the same age was Luke Ball, his cousin.
And i have played against tommi johnson, he played with vic metro this year. He is quite small but has unbelievable skills, pace, smarts and basically everything but the size. Im sure he will grow more but would be worth taking a punt on as a forward pocket type based on what i have seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

2005 Father-Son Draftees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back