Remove this Banner Ad

mark73

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 12, 2005
Seaside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Does to me.

And Dean, you've been great, but thanks.

And Josh Gibson, sorry mate but Port was probably a good fit. You're just not quite good enough for AFL level.

And David Hale can go to the Gold Coast. At least Aaron Edwards presents. What's this blokes caper? Sorry, all bullshit aside, not good enough.

Doesn't pain me to say it - go Laidley, go now.
Yep, time is up.

We have been hopeless all year. We still have no bloody game plan, i mean FFS every team should have a game plan. We were ok in the first 10 minutes, then we lost harvey and everything went to the shit.

Yep, time is up.

We have been hopeless all year. We still have no bloody game plan, i mean FFS every team should have a game plan. We were ok in the first 10 minutes, then we lost harvey and everything went to the shit.

What do you mean?????? we have a game plan, go back, go back, go back. Look at our first 3 goals all quick in to the forward line before the tigers could all get back. Then go back, go back, go back

What do you mean?????? we have a game plan, go back, go back, go back. Look at our first 3 goals all quick in to the forward line before the tigers could all get back. Then go back, go back, go back
Why can't we play like that all game? Did the loss of Harvey mean the loss of the Game Plan? The players were holding the ball over their heads in the 1st quarter you do that shit at the end if your winning with minutes to go,, not when losing with 3 quarters to go. I don't even know if i wanna take the night of work and go to the footy on friday:mad::mad::mad::mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Why can't we play like that all game? Did the loss of Harvey mean the loss of the Game Plan? The players were holding the ball over their heads in the 1st quarter you do that shit at the end if your winning with minutes to go,, not when losing with 3 quarters to go. I don't even know if i wanna take the night of work and go to the footy on friday:mad::mad::mad::mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

We cant have us playing sensible and common sense football under our laids,:thumbsdown: oh no we have to go around the flanks with precise kicking which is just not us at the moment we are butchering it. Also I thought the effort put in was terrible compared to the tigers on such a day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't have the money to pay his contract out, so he has to stay. If we had the cash, he should be shown the door tomorrow morning while the players are doing their recovery session.
If he coaches 5, 8 or 22 games we still pay him for coaching the year. **** him off now and get a caretaker to fill in for the rest of they year.

Agree, Piss off Laidley.

Nothing wrong with Gibson though.

Ripping off the band-aid hurts at first, but then subsides.

If anyone thinks that up to 15 of those players are capable of propelling us to a premiership, then your ****ing joking.

We lost to the bottom placed side, but what pisses me off more, we led by 20 points after 4 minutes, and then kicked 38 points for the rest of the match.

Some supporters need some home truths about some of our players unfortunately.

Some are just not upto par.

Time to go Deano!

If we let him coach the year out he will turn off any prospective coaches that might be interested.

17 more weeks of this Laidley led side and Gary Ayres wouldn't even want to coach us.

Throw as much cash at Buckley as we can, even if he's an ordinary coach for the first couple of years, he will do wonders for our profile.

Remove this Banner Ad

2006 ring a bell?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back