AE 2007 - AE 3XKO Submissions

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Week 15 BF NFL AE 3XKO Submissions Thread

Report_Fraud_Button.jpg

Don't be surprised if karma takes over CONS_SS... you've just put the KABOSH on the Cowboys.. ;)

hopefully that animated smiley was not a sign of things to come ----> Romo running scared of the Eagles D :eek:

Then there were THREE..

fuey XX(eagles & jets)
JeffDunne XX (jags & seahags)
TAC Hawks XX (jags & chargers)

Hotel 6 XXX (eagles, chargers & BUNGALS) GAWN!!

It's been too lonely for me without having to put in my weekly dirty name NFL team entry into the 3xKO comp.

I have a proposition...
Let me pick all 16 winners for this week, and if I get 12/16 right or better I win the 3xKO comp regardless what the remaining three people do.
If I don't get 12+/16 right, I'll chip in another $20 to the comp.
Deal?

Then there were THREE..

fuey XX(eagles & jets)

Hotel 6 XXX (eagles, chargers & BUNGALS) GAWN!!

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. The moral to the story is don't pick teams under .500 as your knockout tip, no matter how shit the opposition is. Good luck guys and thanks Woodson for keeping tabs on the comp.

Or how about just getting over the fact that you suck at tipping, and take your medicine like everyone else has, and not try and get back in/take other people out of the competition??

If I suck so much at tipping then you wont need to worry, as it'll mean an extra $20 in the kitty.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. The moral to the story is don't pick teams under .500 as your knockout tip, no matter how shit the opposition is. Good luck guys and thanks Woodson for keeping tabs on the comp.

Glad you enjoyed yourself Hotel 6 as well. Don't give up on SECOND spot though.. Plenty of Hairy results still to come. ;)

These last two weeks and for much part of Week 15 is a prime example of why the tipping comp becomes totally unpredictable.. even if the Bungals were in the play-off hunt, there seems to be alot of uncertainty by even underestimated teams. Teams like the Niners, that I thought played their SB a few ago against the Cards.. have won another SB....re-match against the Bungals who surely want to get back on this Niners franchise after their SB 0-2 history??? That's how I was thinking.. PRIDE wise...

I reckon for the remaining weeks Woodson should pick 3 games for us to pick from.

Nuh, the fun starts in the play-offs...closer games!
If we all make it to the superbowl, the margin picks will give it that extra bit of excitement! :thumbsu:

Chaps, I'm happy to give you guys options..

Of course, the Pats, Colts & Packers are OFF LIMITS again.

Here is what I'm thinking...

from now onward you can all pick 3 teams.. except last weeks pick incl. the pats, colts & pack..

Staying perfect is the key to survival. 3 from 3 easy?.. maybe but we're talking the last two weeks of the season where anything goes.

7 favs bowled over in Week 15... I'll let you agree within one another.

Options:
1. Keep the same 1 pick format
2. Up the ante to 3 teams*
3. Have me select you 5 games to pick from..

On the 3 teams option.. if two of you go perfect, then the other gets Knocked Out, onto week 17 for the same treatment, maybe increase to 5 games.

If each of you go perfect... whether 3 teams or one.. we can progress into play-offs with the all four play-off games as process of CUT Throat elimination.. upsets are bound...

Let me know by this evening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

re: Week 16 BF NFL AE 3XKO Submissions Thread

Then there were THREE..

fuey XX (eagles & jets)

This thread is STRICTLY for the last THREE to submit their THREE 3XKO teams that must win*.

Please note: You are allowed to change your mind...edited posts..no problem. DEADLINE is this FRIDAY 21st 11.45am. Failure to submit will be enforced as per rules & regulations.

**** NEW ENGLAND, INDIANAPOLIS & GREEN BAY NOT PERMISSIBLE for 3XKO selection ******

Failure to submit either Knockout & AE Yahoo pick'em tips shall forfiet thier qualification in the 3XKO.

NEW RULES APPLY!!

Submit your THREE TEAMS excluding last weeks selection & the above mentioned teams...

AIM: Try be PERFECT 3/3 after this weekend of games.

Conditions: In the case where one team from the 3/2 selected teams loses for each of you, you still remain still in the contest. If one of you is PERFECT, the two not so perfect.. 3XKO FIRST PRIZE ($150) Championship will be declared to the WINNER of the 3 / most winners selected and contest ceases to continue.

And lets make it MORE INTERESTING!!

BEST In Best dressed: Of who selects first is at advantage, the other two guys must have 2 different picks from each other...

Don't FORGET that there is another THURSDAY NIGHT GAME this week.
Pittsburgh @ St Louis

Deadline for submitting is FRIDAY 21st December 11.45am .

Submit your PICKS Now!

Good Luck guys !!!

Re: Week 16 BF NFL AE 3XKO let's change the rules every week Submissions Thread

The first in best dressed rule is crap...thanks Woodson for adding that in...I'll be sure to carry my laptop with me everywhere i go so i can get instant updates :thumbsu:

Anyway...

Jax
The team that plays at Heinz field ALA Moorabin.
Dallas

Re: Week 16 BF NFL AE 3XKO Submissions Thread

Update on 3XKO

TAC Hawks:
Pittsburgh
Dallas
Jacksonville

Fuey:
Arizona
Jacksonville

San Diego

JeffDunne:
Pittsburgh
Seattle

Minnesota GAWN!!

Re: Week 17 BF NFL AE 3XKO SHOWDOWN

Face Off between Fuey & TAC Hawks.

I think it's time we DRAW a BEST of FIVE as the first installment of elimination.

Here is what I'm thinking.

NEW ENGLAND is the ONLY team not permissible to select next week.

Firstly, seperate team selections by both candidates.
Secondly, alternating selection picks. Up to 5 teams each.
ie: TAC Hawks, 1,3,5,7,9 Fuey 2,4,6,8,10.
(TAC Hawks goes first as he has the higher season tally)

Thirdly: Tie Breaker: In the case that both candidates have same amount of winners each, (4 max), then the lower selected pick LOSER takes prominence.
ie: TAC Hawks selected pick 5 team loses and to Fuey's selected 8th team loser pick, then Fuey is DEEMED the WINNER of 3XKO.
Likewise, Fuey's 4th team pick select team loses to TAC Hawks' 5th team loser, then TAC Hawks is deemed 3XKO Champ.

In the case both candidates SELECT ALL five 3XKO teams as WINNERS, the highest Week 17 AE scorer of the two, will claim the 3XKO GLORY.

In the case of all tied up.. 3XKO FIVE Teams & AE Weekly score.. I'll determine the next phase of options if that situation arises.

Good Luck Guys.

re: BF AE 3XKO SHOWDOWN submission thread

This thread is STRICTLY for the 3XKO Face Off between Fuey & TAC Hawks.
Please avoid posting anything until we sort the alternating team selections of the FINAL two surviving candidates.

3XKO.jpg

BEST of FIVE CHALLENGE

RULES:

NEW ENGLAND is the ONLY team not permissible to select next week.

Seperate team selections by both candidates.

Alternating selection picks. Up to 5 teams each.
ie: TAC Hawks, 1,3,5,7,9 Fuey 2,4,6,8,10.
(TAC Hawks goes first as he has the higher season tally)

Tie Breaker: In the case that both candidates have same amount of winners each, (4 max), then the lower selected pick LOSER takes prominence.
ie: TAC Hawks selected pick 5 team loses and to Fuey's selected 8th team loser pick, then Fuey is DEEMED the WINNER of 3XKO.
Likewise, Fuey's 4th team pick select team loses to TAC Hawks' 5th team loser, then TAC Hawks is deemed 3XKO Champ.

In the case both candidates SELECT ALL five 3XKO teams as WINNERS, the highest Week 17 AE scorer of the two, will claim the 3XKO GLORY & FIRST PRIZE of $150.

In the case of all tied up.. 3XKO FIVE Teams & AE Weekly score.. I'll determine the next phase of options if that situation arises.

Good Luck Guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2007 - AE 3XKO Submissions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back