AE 2007 - AE 3XKO Submissions

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: WEEK 1 BF NFL AE 3XKO Submissions Thread

:D meltiger would really WISH that too..

lol

Well I said I was walking down the risky road ;) hehe

Thank god Denver snuck the over the line lol

I'll be taking Cinci this week. Not overly impressed with this mornings game but hopefully we can go 2-0 in our division :D

lol

Well I said I was walking down the risky road ;) hehe

Thank god Denver snuck the over the line lol

I'll be taking Cinci this week. Not overly impressed with this mornings game but hopefully we can go 2-0 in our division :D

Cinci eh? the same team that needs to be FED turnovers.. well, it is in downtown Cleveland, a place where the sun refuses to shine...

Beware the Mighty Quinn... ;)

Cinci eh? the same team that needs to be FED turnovers..

In fairness, at least 2 you could chalk up to our D.

We'll see whose running their mouth come Oct 28 my friend ;)

For the record, as one of the illustrious entrants with 2 strikes down already ... I don't like the suggestion of getting lives back. :thumbsdown:

Btw, there is no rule that says you cannot pick a team more than 7 times in a season.

Yeah, I knew that I had read it somewhere, which I did... but that was when it was still in its planning stage. I guess that rule never came in, woodson?

Just so you know im not going loopy, this is where I saw it:

The Three Strikes KnockOUT rule is where you pick 3 teams each week...well, from week 1 , these teams are your BEST BETS...and each time one (or two, perhaps 3 ?) get beat...you are ELIMINATED out of the survival race...(three lives to survive in other words) last man standing Collects! But the catch is..you can't pick the same team in consecutive weeks nor pick the same team more than 7 times in the regular season.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8495418&postcount=36

re: WEEK 2 BF NFL AE 3XKO Submissions Thread

This thread is STRICTLY for submitting your THREE teams that Must WIN.

Please note: You are allowed to change your mind...edited posts..no problem. DEADLINE is MONDAY 1AM. Failure to submit will be enforced
as per rules & regulations. Failure to submit either Knockout & AE Yahoo pick'em tips shall forfiet thier qualification in the 3XKO.

You can PM your teams to me if you like, I'll keep them on the one Single POST.

3XKO LIST (if you don't rate a mention, you're in the clear)

kimirocks XX (fins & cards)
meltiger XX (saints & jags)
GeeCats07 X (chiefs)
g.g X (eagles)
Hotel 6 X (eagles)
JeffDunne X (jags)
Kittlemiester X (rams)
NDG X (jags)
TAC Hawks X (jags)
TGBB X (eagles)
Woodson X (rams)

Remember that you can't nominate the previous 3XKO Winning Team from Week 1

bloods33:Bears - Jaguars - Panthers
Hotel 6:Bears & Ravens
Wizard-9 : Bears - Bengals - Jaguars
Wolfmother : Panthers - Jaguars - Steelers
Woodson: Bears & Packers

Good Luck :thumbsu:

Yeah, I knew that I had read it somewhere, which I did... but that was when it was still in its planning stage. I guess that rule never came in, woodson?

Just so you know im not going loopy, this is where I saw it:

[/I]

Good one camsmith. (planning stage it was)

I didn't include that clause based on the idea that IF the 3XKO extended to the play-offs, you'd probably struggle to find a legible team to pick.
So I've dropped that clause. Also, if you don't submit, the default 3XKO team kicks in, which would've restricted the choice come season end.

So really, you can pick the Pats, Bears, Chargers or even SB champs every second week.. (that's if they ain't having a bye).

For posting of Week 2 3XKO teams, go to this thread.

Re: WEEK 2 BF NFL AE 3XKO Submissions Thread

Eagles
Bears
Broncos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bungals
Steelers
Broncos

(just couldn't tip the bears - i always want them to lose even if they are morals)

Is it 2 last 2 join now

What is it with you mizza? You got the invitation to join, submitted your picks...scored better than 70% of us, decided to pull out 24 hours before Sunday games kick-off and now want back in? :mad:

The door has closed on you I'm afraid.

What is it with you mizza? You got the invitation to join, submitted your picks...scored better than 70% of us, decided to pull out 24 hours before Sunday games kick-off and now want back in? :mad:

The door has closed on you I'm afraid.

Let him join, but charge him double :D

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2007 - AE 3XKO Submissions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back