AE 2007 - AE 3XKO Submissions

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Week 6 BF AE 3XKO Submissions Thread

Maybe not....Miami has the wood on New England in recent history, and Jacksonville likewise has the wood on Indianapolis. Also, that game is home game for Jacksonville. Indy outside their illustrious homefield record.

Could be two BIG "shocks" next week to **** the rest of you over.

Stop playing mind games gg. Week 7 is the official 'bye' week for the BF AE 3XO competition.

Stop playing mind games gg. Week 7 is the official 'bye' week for the BF AE 3XO competition.

But Im serious. You have to admit even those two games are iffy due to the other team having the wood on them the last few years.

I sure as hell aint confident that Indy would beat Jacksonville away. That's definitely at least iffy.
While NE-Mia, it's at Foxboro and surely Pats will kill them, but you never know given the Miami head-to-head record on them even when Miami were coming last in their division before.

I'll pay the Indy/Jax game as iffy, but you're right NE are going to kill Miami. When you're only down to one strike you can't afford to look ahead of the schedule, you simply must pick the biggest lock every week and everyone knows that in week 7 the Pats are going to kill Miami.

I'll pay the Indy/Jax game as iffy, but you're right NE are going to kill Miami. When you're only down to one strike you can't afford to look ahead of the schedule, you simply must pick the biggest lock every week and everyone knows that in week 7 the Pats are going to kill Miami.

If Dallas etc cant stop NE how could Miami ever could??? True. There are always David-Goliath stories week-to-week. Im sure this week there were many people who tipped wrong in the AE comp. Went the "sure thing" but the underdog won. 3XKO is a lot more life and death tho, and a Buffalo-Dallas thing is always on the cards every week in the NFL. Miami seems to know how to play NE better than anyone else - defensively. Probably wont happen, but all I'm saying is "you never know!"

Looks like its adios amigo for Cons SS and Marcuz...

CONS_SS' journey comes to a CRUSHING halt....:(

Cat%20Scrap.jpg

re: Week 7 BF NFL AE 3XKO Submissions Thread

This thread is STRICTLY for submitting your remaining team/s that Must WIN.

Please note: You are allowed to change your mind...edited posts..no problem. DEADLINE is MONDAY 2AM. Failure to submit will be enforced as per rules & regulations.
Failure to submit either Knockout & AE Yahoo pick'em tips shall forfiet thier qualification in the 3XKO.

You can PM your teams to me if you like, I'll keep them on the one Single POST

3XKO LIST After Week 6

meltiger XXX (saints, jags, bungals) GAWN!!
balmainforever XXX (bungals, deadskins, charges) GAWN!!
camsmith XXX(panfers,chargers & weagles) GAWN!!
wolfmother XXX(panfers, vikes & chargers) GAWN!!
dannyboy87 XXX(rams x2,missed week) GAWN!!
GeeCats07 XXX (chiefs, chargers & snapperheads) GAWN!!
CONS_SS XXX(weagles, chargers & bears) GAWN!!
Marcuz XXX (broncos, chargers & bears) GAWN!!

bloods33 XX(panfers & chargers)
danielz_23 XX(bungals & ravens)
fuey XX(eagles & jets)
Hotel 6 XX (weagles & chargers)
JeffDunne XX (jags & seahags)
kimirocks XX (fins & cards)
Kittlemiester XX (rams & seahags)
Lenny Briscoe XX (broncos & jets)
manureid XX(bungals & chargers)
NDG XX (jags & bungals)
redragger XX(eagles & chargers)
TGBB XX (eagles & bungals)
Wizard_9 XX(bungals & chargers)
Woodson XX (rams & chargers)

g.g X (eagles)
juddy_like X(bungals)
TAC Hawks X (jags)

Bloods33: Giants
Woodson: Steelers

Good Luck with the Pats everyone else. ;)

Guys, I don't mind anyone adding thier 'special comments' & pics after the week is done & dusted but can I request that you keep the 'discussion/ dare comments' to either this actual thread (week 6 3XKO) or the Week 6 thread regarding JD's early 'Atlanta' 3XKO Week 7 pick. Otherwise it's going to be a nightmare trying to determine which team you are selecting, with comments sprinkled in between.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Week 7 BF NFL AE 3XKO Submissions Thread

Woodson, what was the prizemoney again for this comp ??

The Price of 3 Lap dances.

sexy-lawbreakers_233x300.jpg

$150, that's something to get excited about. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2007 - AE 3XKO Submissions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back