2007 Prediction Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Its this time of year again although mine might change when player movements are finalised. Anyway heres mine.....

North Adelaide
Woodville/West Torrens
Port
Centrals
Glenelg

South
Norwood
West
Sturt

Grand Final:

North v WWT

Hahahahaha Port 3rd??? That is a laugh. Your forward line will be rubbish. Clive is a hack, Cupido is fat, and Hargy just isn't up to it anymore i'm afraid.
Your defence has more holes than a piece of cheese born in switzerland.

Sturt have a mortgage on the spoon next year though.

Its this time of year again although mine might change when player movements are finalised. Anyway heres mine.....

North Adelaide
Woodville/West Torrens
Port
Centrals
Glenelg

South
Norwood
West
Sturt

Grand Final:

North v WWT

Sorry, Rory, I am a Port man through and through but I am fearful of a poor season coming up unless we can recruit some class players - and by class players I am not referring to Hargraves and Cupido.

How were we flag favourites? The Eagles were in red hot form after a slow start to the year and had belted us twice during the home and away season. The Eagles were easily flag favourites. It's a pity your SANFL knowledge is lacking.

Denial is a shocking thing isn't it and it can be treated.

I can undertstand you being in this state - what with both teams choking in the one season.

How were we flag favourites? The Eagles were in red hot form after a slow start to the year and had belted us twice during the home and away season. The Eagles were easily flag favourites. It's a pity your SANFL knowledge is lacking.

At what point of the season? After the 2nd Semi Centrals were clear favourites. North and Port shared early favourtism and then towards the end of the minor round the Eagles would have been.

At what point of the season? After the 2nd Semi Centrals were clear favourites. North and Port shared early favourtism and then towards the end of the minor round the Eagles would have been.

Ok well at the end of the minor round Eagles were in red hot form. Start of the season Port were rated as a favourite but that was very early on and your form was pretty ordinary but then you won 10 or 11 in a row or something. After the 2nd semi yeah Centrals were favourites but there is no way i would have rated North about the Eagles, especially end of the season and after watching you smash us at thebby and woody.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ill go against my other post and make one prediction (not exactly going out on any limb here :)) north should have atleast MADE the GF in the last 2 years....i expect north to get there next year if the hands release a little ;)

Haha oh this again?? When did North last win 8 spoons in a row??

I mean look at it this way... Sturt won a flag in 02, just 4 years later and they are crap, struggling to win games, and will win a spoon next year. To go from top to spoonage in 5 years is a disaster.
Yep, we won it with no money and a shoe string budget, not bad hey :D

The inevitable fall from grace happened, stiff ******** to us ;)

for north not to win a flag in the next 3, hell, 2 years will be a disaster with all the money in the world you have. You have already joked the last 3 years, pressure is on!!!

Yep, we won it with no money and a shoe string budget, not bad hey :D

The inevitable fall from grace happened, stiff ******** to us ;)

for north not to win a flag in the next 3, hell, 2 years will be a disaster with all the money in the world you have. You have already joked the last 3 years, pressure is on!!!

You are obsessed with us aren't you Jimmy?

At least i didnt run away overseas!

North Adelaide
Woodville/West Torrens
Port
Centrals
Glenelg

South
Norwood
West
Sturt

Grand Final:
North v WWT

pretty good predictions but i think sturt will obviously do better this year with a lot of new players being signed and a totally re structured coaching staff. The attitude and vibe down at unley town is great at the moment, they wont do great but they will definatley be off the bottom. Obviously im a long time sturt fan but i honestly believe that the lads have it in them, if they get a bit of confidence and a few wins on the board their running game will take other over confident teams by suprise. They have a great mix of experince and older, bigger bodys such as nelson, feast, chambers, whitman, weatherold and coad with youth, energy and enthusiasm, such as ekerman, richbeth, hurley, kurtz and smith. When experince and youth are mixed its a deadly combination. On top of that they have a approachable focused coaching staff that is looking very promising. Expect sturt to be back from the dead and make a big jump forward in 2007. Predicted finish= 6th or even 5th if the players gel wel during the pre season. Over the next few years expect sturt to go from strength to strength.

Haha oh this again?? When did North last win 8 spoons in a row??

I mean look at it this way... Sturt won a flag in 02, just 4 years later and they are crap, struggling to win games, and will win a spoon next year. To go from top to spoonage in 5 years is a disaster.

we won a premiership with no money just hard work and determination, maby u should tell ur north lads to stop playing for the money and start playing for the love of the game like the old days. u have all the money in the world for recruits and facilities and ur pretty boys still cant win a flag. North is a joke, how dare u say one of the most prestegious historic and successful clubs in SANFL history is a disaster!? the blue boys will bash and bruse you in 2007, watch out...

Remove this Banner Ad

2007 Prediction Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back