2007 Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

They won 3 games last year and a lot of people tipped them for the spoon this year, they also came from 5 goals down at Alberton to beat the wharfie scum.. they had every reason to celebrate like madmen... hell if they didn't I would certainly question their passion. It was a massive win for the Bluebaggers.

The Port supporters are bitter because they were on the losing end.

Always celebrate "like madmen" when you've come from behind to snatch a victory.

i know its only round 5 but sturt has won 3 and lost 1 and have the buy this week. They are sitting equal top of the table and have chambo as leading goalscorer, he has double the goals of second place. i have read most of the other posts and almost everyone has tipped sturt to go bottom. this is obviously incorrect, give the lads at unley some respect. prediction- they will make the finals this year if key positions stay injury free.
final position- 4th
highest goal kicker for 2007- B. Chambers

i know its only round 5 but sturt has won 3 and lost 1 and have the buy this week. They are sitting equal top of the table and have chambo as leading goalscorer, he has double the goals of second place. i have read most of the other posts and almost everyone has tipped sturt to go bottom. this is obviously incorrect, give the lads at unley some respect. prediction- they will make the finals this year if key positions stay injury free.
final position- 4th
highest goal kicker for 2007- B. Chambers
I think youlll find MOST were preseason tips - and they are called predictions for a reason - the came close to last last year and thats what it was based on.. obviously they are a little different (A lot more speed with Chambo is full fledge) and if you redid the predictions they would not have them so low - Howeer, only four rounds in - never know whats gonna happen :thumbsu:

i think its ALMOST time to give the premiership to Centrals already we have played what most people believe to be the 2 best teams in the SANFL North and the Eagles, we beat North by a lazy 7 goals and the Eagles by just the 82 points, both in games that were close at half time. I guess when we flog Port we can then claim no one will beat us and hand us the premiership, coz they are probably the next best team.

And to think we still have one of our best players in Chad O'Sullivan gaining match fitness in the reserves, and the last 2 weeks we have won comfortably without our 2nd best forward in Justin Westhoff and our best forward Daniel Schell playing centre half back.

GO UUUUUUUUUUU DOGS.

i think its ALMOST time to give the premiership to Centrals already we have played what most people believe to be the 2 best teams in the SANFL North and the Eagles, we beat North by a lazy 7 goals and the Eagles by just the 82 points, both in games that were close at half time. I guess when we flog Port we can then claim no one will beat us and hand us the premiership, coz they are probably the next best team.

And to think we still have one of our best players in Chad O'Sullivan gaining match fitness in the reserves, and the last 2 weeks we have won comfortably without our 2nd best forward in Justin Westhoff and our best forward Daniel Schell playing centre half back.

GO UUUUUUUUUUU DOGS.
I guess thats what you guys thought after last years qaulifiying final 'gainst us lol :D

Hmm yeah good point ok ill reserve my judgement but it wont be against the eagles this year im tipping they will sturggle to make the 5
Yeah weve got this SERIOUS hangover after finally getting over the line last year... Not good

Im confident we still can and will make it because of the talent we have, but a few more teams stepped it up a notch in the off-season and more contenders now... Doesnt help that we lost Skippy at the end of last year (arguably last years best SANFL player)

Yeah weve got this SERIOUS hangover after finally getting over the line last year... Not good

Im confident we still can and will make it because of the talent we have, but a few more teams stepped it up a notch in the off-season and more contenders now... Doesnt help that we lost Skippy at the end of last year (arguably last years best SANFL player)

i think you may still be able to scrape into the finals but need to get a move on soon(i know early in the season) but cant afford to lose too many more if you wanna finish high up. and true as i stated earlier in the thread i believe Skippy was the 2nd best SANFL player going round behind Jeremy Clayton, but yas didnt seem to replace him with anyone of note.

Remove this Banner Ad

2007 Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back