2007 V8 possible driver changes

Remove this Banner Ad

HRT 2007
2007_HRTLivery.jpg

I'll change some to most.

Most of the liveries are pathetic really.

I'd disagree

Toll and JDR are pretty much the same as 2006 and both looked good in 2006
888 looks good
DJR is way better than 2006
SBR cars look good.Ingall's is better than 2006.Coutrney's looks good again.
FPR's Orrcon car looks good.The Castrol car looks like LPR car from about 5 years ago.It looks good from side on.Front on is a bit dodgey.
Morris mobile-chicane looks a lot better in white.The big problem is the orange BWS bonnet.Not much he can do about that
GRM have had the boring livery for years.Now they've changed and it looks good
TKR is okay,but the grey R is awful
Britek's cars might need to be seen on track before deciding how they look.Bright's car looks good.Gurr's is a lot better than the original picture when the Irwin sponsorship was first announced.
WPS haven't unveiled their car,but if it's anything like last year then it'll be another fugly-mobile
SCAR haven't released theirs yet,but last years was good
HRT have always looks crappy.Now they're worse than crappy.
BJR and Autobarn have also yet to release their livery

Gee thats close to pink isnt it........ TK might put it to good use.... but the other bloke, Mark... whats his name again ?? no chance. We let them have last years title, time for a fightback

hey shory you got no chance, the ve is going to s hit all over the ford this year, you only threat is lowndes and his car wont be able to keep up with the ve, plus we got seaton now :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yes im really worried about Skaife and a man who has been given a charity shot at Bathurst because hes been so good for us over many years. such a shame Seto has to resort to that all time low....Tander and TK are the main threats this year nobody else, and maybe Jason Richards, that guy is serious quality

Gee thats close to pink isnt it........ TK might put it to good use.... but the other bloke, Mark... whats his name again ?? no chance. We let them have last years title, time for a fightback

Given it's DayGlo Red, it can appear as Pink, Red or Orange light dependant.

It was interesting seeing some photos of the Vodafone car as the sun rose at the 'launch' on Thursday.

Oh yes im really worried about Skaife and a man who has been given a charity shot at Bathurst because hes been so good for us over many years. such a shame Seto has to resort to that all time low....Tander and TK are the main threats this year nobody else, and maybe Jason Richards, that guy is serious quality
Are you being sarcastic about Seton? You are wrong if you are, he gave great service to the blue oval (he is well past his best though).
And you should be worried about Skaife. He won as many races as any Ford driver last year and this years points system will reward that a lot more. He will be very competitive.

I like the colours for HRT but not the design. The wheels are what are particularly horrid. They look plastic. :thumbsdown:

Yeah i am being sarcastic.... great guy and he does deserve 1 final shot. Skaife doesnt worry me no, he will be fast but hes just not consistant anymore. I dont like him but i do respect what he has done

Yep he's a gun! Hopefully big things happen for Tasman this yr.

Remove this Banner Ad

2007 V8 possible driver changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back