2007 You are List Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

No thanks, one of the more decent proposals I've seen, but I wouldn't trade Gibbs + 4th rounder for Reilly + pick (12-16)

Gibbs looks to be a lock to be at least a definate very good AFL player if not a definate superstar where 12-16 is a you never know type pick.

Reilly is a very good AFL player but I'd rather pick up Gibbs and have faith to use the 4th round pick like we did last year (Lonergan, give him some games please)

Who knows, I still have faith that we won't win the spoon, call me crazy but we can lift ourselves off the bottom

DaSawx said:
No thanks, one of the more decent proposals I've seen, but I wouldn't trade Gibbs + 4th rounder for Reilly + pick (12-16)

Gibbs looks to be a lock to be at least a definate very good AFL player if not a definate superstar where 12-16 is a you never know type pick.

Reilly is a very good AFL player but I'd rather pick up Gibbs and have faith to use the 4th round pick like we did last year (Lonergan, give him some games please)

Who knows, I still have faith that we won't win the spoon, call me crazy but we can lift ourselves off the bottom

Awww come on...... I'll throw in Mathew Bode....

Longy413 said:
Michael Gardiner?

Too much baggage, or would he leave that in Perth if he came to Melbourne?

That's a very good question. It's hard to know if he would leave it behind if he came to Melbourne or if he isn't 100% up stairs and always prone to controversy

Longy413 said:
Michael Gardiner?

Is he even that good anymore ? His ruck ability is limited since the knee trouble he had and as a forward he's just OK. I'd rather play Hille and Laycock.

Plus with the baggage we'd look a bit hypocritical after we got rid of Cupido, Zantuck etc under the guise of having good blokes around.

Longy413 said:
Michael Gardiner?

A 27 year old ruckman with bad knees, a dodgy attitude and besides that, how does that song by the Verve go again ?
No thanks.

DaSawx said:
Don't worry, I got laughed at for bringing up Crawf :eek:
And rightfully so...think about it, he's not going to add anything to our team. Also considering our luck with recycled players he'd probably pop a knee cap or something in his first training session.

Remove this Banner Ad

2007 You are List Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Back