2008 Season Early Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, of course you are joking no sane man would make a call like that!
Boogie picker, did you watch any Division 1 games last season? You think Springy will get into a top four that has to fit in St Kilda, St Pauls, Cheltenham, Clayton, Chelsea Heights, Mordialloc?
I am not fully aware of the budget of Springy but a group of blokes who love playing with each other will only get you so far in this comp.....

What makes you the guru of first division Chaddles, apart from YOU not seeing Springvale Districts play in 2007 how could you possabliy know what new players have arrived at the club for season 2008.

As there has not been a ball kicked in anger for the start of 2008 I reckon there will be 10 clubs trying there guts out to make top four.

What makes you the guru of first division Chaddles, apart from YOU not seeing Springvale Districts play in 2007 how could you possabliy know what new players have arrived at the club for season 2008.

As there has not been a ball kicked in anger for the start of 2008 I reckon there will be 10 clubs trying there guts out to make top four.

I'm sorry, because you only type in bold does that make you important??

Did I say that I know what they have recruited?? No, hence why I stated I am not aware of what budget they are on- but I have seen all Division 1 teams, and know other clubs do splash out a reasonable amount on players. So they would have to recruit fairly strongly to make it into the top 4 I would imagine.

You are captain obvious aren't you! Thats why the thread is asking for PREDICTIONS!! Of course all team will be fighting for a top 4 position, and some teams have a better chance for various reasons.

That was your quote pretend guru, a bloke just having a go in the thread at PREDICTIONS and you are labelling him insane.

And yes you are right bold is important unlike yourself.

If mordialloc reley on you they are in BIG trouble

That was your quote pretend guru, a bloke just having a go in the thread at PREDICTIONS and you are labelling him insane.

And yes you are right bold is important unlike yourself.

If mordialloc reley on you they are in BIG trouble

Thats what I said, I questioned the validity of his statement initially- then he called me num nuts so I said that! Take it into context or is that too difficult for you??

Unlike youself I don't see myself as important, you obviously have an inferiority complex, micro penis syndrome- or both.
I didn't realise that you were the king dinga-ling of the SFL- maybe I should PM my posts so you can proof read them first??
I doubt if Mordialloc would rely on me, considering I'm a hack and won't be there next season. They do rely on Krkland however.....

Thats what I said, I questioned the validity of his statement initially- then he called me num nuts so I said that! Take it into context or is that too difficult for you??

Unlike youself I don't see myself as important, you obviously have an inferiority complex, micro penis syndrome- or both.
I didn't realise that you were the king dinga-ling of the SFL- maybe I should PM my posts so you can proof read them first??
I doubt if Mordialloc would rely on me, considering I'm a hack and won't be there next season. They do rely on Krkland however.....

Your full of shit Chaddles- rambling on with crap as usual. F$%king worst poster on BF! Agree with PP, except you do go all right on the field- heard you played last 3-4 games with broken hand too. Reading and writing isn't your number one skill is it?? And don’t bull shit, you'll be back at Mordi with Kirkland next season.
Yep you are a dumb f$%k!!

ha!!u r a num nuts,u play 4 mordialloc.*******.i play 4 clayton and we will smash u next year.or do i?

ha!!u r a num nuts,u play 4 mordialloc.*******.i play 4 clayton and we will smash u next year.or do i?

That hurts picker, I couldn't care who you played for in the slightest. Nothing ******* about playing with Mordialloc, pretty much rebuilt the whole senior list last year and didn't go too bad considering. Will only get better season.

theyer having a shocking run recent years, but havent dropped down, thats gotta count for something!! Unlike other teams who dropped down, won themselves a premiership, only to get promoted and drop again!!

I ask you all, whats better??

To drop and win a premiership??

or

To keep pushing at the highest level possible to create a culture that doesnt except the easier option???

I respect mordi for not dropping in the last few years and to keep striving at the highest level!!

Wooden spoon will be interesting with Chelsea's recruits,Tooronga improving,Mordialloc improving,Highett now have a big name coach and should keep all players and some,Springy should step up OK with some more Noble lads on the way and East Brighton treading water with a very talented list.

theyer having a shocking run recent years, but havent dropped down, thats gotta count for something!! Unlike other teams who dropped down, won themselves a premiership, only to get promoted and drop again!!

I ask you all, whats better??

To drop and win a premiership??

or

To keep pushing at the highest level possible to create a culture that doesnt except the easier option???

I respect mordi for not dropping in the last few years and to keep striving at the highest level!!

You often read alot of dribble on this site but this a great comment.

Very true Mr Mad Man.

Div.1.
St Kilda City
Cheltenham
St Pauls
Chelsea Heights
Clayton
Mordialloc
Springvale Dist
East Brighton
Tooronga Malvern
Highett

Div.2.
Heatherton
Dingley
Caulfield
Ashwood
Oakleigh Dist
Hampton
Black Rock
Moorabin
Murrumbeena
Lyndale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are Lyndale on the go for next year? Have they got a coach locked in and if so has pre season dates been organised yet?
If the were to fold I wonder what the SFL would most likely do? Promote Mount Waverley as well or have a BYE in Div 2?

Why not? they were the side most suited to going up there. Just re-visit the majority of opinions after the gf loss on this forum. Why wouldn't you try and play the highest football possible?:confused:

Wouldn't you like to earn your promotion rather than be gifted it?

Why not? they were the side most suited to going up there. Just re-visit the majority of opinions after the gf loss on this forum. Why wouldn't you try and play the highest football possible?:confused:

my point was pretty obvious... we will earn our place up,... unlike other clubs that will take anything that gets gifted to them....

we will play the highest football possible when we deserve and earn the right to, until then, i can only assume mount will not go up under any circumstances except winning a flag.

one man went to lift...............went to lift big pete...............
one man and his forklift, F*T!!!!..went to lift big pete....

and so on and so forth, i hope we can all see the relevance here

Div.1.
St Kilda City
Cheltenham
St Pauls
Chelsea Heights
Clayton
Springvale Dist
Mordy
Tooronga Malvern
East Brighton
Highett

Div.2.
Heatherton
Dingley
Caulfield
Ashwood
Oakleigh Dist
Hampton
Black Rock
Moorabbin
Murrumbeena
Lyndale

Much the same just a little adjustment in the bottom half of Div 1.

I like your call for Caulfield in Div 2.The Oaks might be in for a long year also.

Wouldn't you like to earn your promotion rather than be gifted it?
If the league gives you the option you take it, or are you happy to flog most of the division 3 sides just to feel good about yourself? as i said before you should be striving to play the better football for mine, but maybe thats just the way i think. Maybe you won't have a decision to make the league might make it for you

If the league gives you the option you take it, or are you happy to flog most of the division 3 sides just to feel good about yourself? as i said before you should be striving to play the better football for mine, but maybe thats just the way i think. Maybe you won't have a decision to make the league might make it for you
Personally I'd like to play in the best standard of football possible. But then again all i wanna do is win a premiership. Hopefully next year we can go one better and end up doing both.
However having said that I'd prefer to play Div 2 and finish around 6-8th than play Div 3 and finsh 3-4th.

Remove this Banner Ad

2008 Season Early Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back