2009 BigFooty Div 1 and BigFooty Elite

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BigFooty Div 1 and BigFooty Elite

Im keen mate.

Have been in and around the same position as i finished this year, the last few years and won the Sportal Dream team 2 years ago

Im keen mate.

I'd like to be in the top one, Have been in and around the same position as i finished this year, the last few years and won the Sportal Dream team 2 years ago
I'm not sure what you mean by "the top one". The two leagues are going to be picked by the captains in 'schoolyard' fashion, so at this stage neither of the leagues are any better than the other.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the top one". The two leagues are going to be picked by the captains in 'schoolyard' fashion, so at this stage neither of the leagues are any better than the other.

I didn't realise that was the case. Pretty cool idea :thumbsu:

okay, i accept.

i have named my team Black Dragons this year and have registered Tippaz as my first name. makes it easier to understand on the rankings page.

:)

Why is it being split up? Should be a continuation of the divisions like last year but with an exception of a few people who do not participate but are proven and did exceptionally well last year. If we have to choose a preference id like to choose division 1.

What happened is that there was a breakaway group in Supercoach who called themselves SC Elite. One of the members has been instrumental in assisting me on the Supercoach board to organise recruiting and rankings for our supercoach board. They selected the name and were going to run independent of the BigFooty Leagues. I accepted them into the BigFooty fold - so they were eligible for BF prizes (hoping that they would call themselves BigFooty Elite).

To be consistent, I then did the same for Dream Team. I wasn't thinking that one league was to be more desirable than the other.

To be honest, I still have a sneaky trick up my sleeve.

:eek: ??? what could that be ??? :confused:

Thursday night - all will be revealed :cool:

Also please be aware that if everyone on my list responds, some excellent DTers are going to miss out on a spot in the top 2 leagues.

Big Footy Div 2 is going to be a very strong league too - it may well defeat Div 1 and Elite

2009 is going to be a monster year for BigFooty DTers, but 2010 promises to be even better because this will be the first year of a structured promotion / demotion system.

I think that there has already been some very clever discussion on how the promotion / demotion system might work. Surely the best way to deal with this is to get some great ideas together then do a poll to see what is the most popular / most accepted approach. Maybe the system can be set up to include these top two leagues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if this has already been explained but I am confused about the "Bigfooty Elite" league. I dont quite understand why it isnt just BF Div 1 and BF Div 2 instead of BF Elite and BF Div 1?

I am asking this because I dont understand where the "Elite" league fits into the promotion/relegation plan (is it the top league above div 1?) . Correct me if I'm wrong but arent all the leagues going to be apart of this system?

Just seeking some clarification thanks Kildonan

Hey Sorry it took me so long to find this thread

I'm not really fussed what league I am placed in, Just want another league to participate in :)

I'm not sure if this is all still needed, but last year was my second year in DT, and i finished 103rd. My first year i finished 4 thousandish (more like 4,500 odd from memory....)

Just seeking some clarification thanks Kildonan

To be honest, it almost sounds like the EPL.

English Premier League - BigFooty Elite

Bigfooty Division 1, 2, 3.....

That would be my take on the situation, it really does not matter at this stage. We have one whole year to work out the logistics.

What happened is that there was a breakaway group in Supercoach who called themselves SC Elite. One of the members has been instrumental in assisting me on the Supercoach board to organise recruiting and rankings for our supercoach board. They selected the name and were going to run independent of the BigFooty Leagues. I accepted them into the BigFooty fold - so they were eligible for BF prizes (hoping that they would call themselves BigFooty Elite).

To be consistent, I then did the same for Dream Team. I wasn't thinking that one league was to be more desirable than the other.

To be honest, I still have a sneaky trick up my sleeve.

:eek: ??? what could that be ??? :confused:

Thursday night - all will be revealed :cool:

Also please be aware that if everyone on my list responds, some excellent DTers are going to miss out on a spot in the top 2 leagues.

Big Footy Div 2 is going to be a very strong league too - it may well defeat Div 1 and Elite

2009 is going to be a monster year for BigFooty DTers, but 2010 promises to be even better because this will be the first year of a structured promotion / demotion system.
I will try my utmost to be available for Thursday night but what happens if I'm not. I'm sure not everyone can be available at any given time?

Also, what time will everything be happening?

To be honest, it almost sounds like the EPL.

English Premier League - BigFooty Elite

Bigfooty Division 1, 2, 3.....

That would be my take on the situation, it really does not matter at this stage. We have one whole year to work out the logistics.
I thought that Kildonan's aim was for Elite and Div1 to be equals, or close to it.

I will try my utmost to be available for Thursday night but what happens if I'm not. I'm sure not everyone can be available at any given time?

Also, what time will everything be happening?

I'd also like to know that, I get home from work a little before 10 eastern time, so is that going to be a problem?

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 BigFooty Div 1 and BigFooty Elite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back