Fantasy 2009 BigFooty Mock Draft - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Mock Draft

Also, we usually do like 2-4 rounds.
So you better be up for more than an easy #1 overall pick, Riggy.

And, roostersgal has decided Lions is her team.
She's registered on a lions forum and everything.
She's there for the long haul.
Ill defenently be doing pick 1. Pick 20 and pick 33.

Ok, considering this is my first time im wondering is the aim to have the best draft possible or take who we beleive the Team would take.

Because Im sure Detroit will make the mistake of taking a QB, even though they have Kitna who I would start.

You're supposed to pick as if you're the team. And give reasons why you picked that player. Thats why fans of teams get first dibs. Because they know their teams needs and who's being cut etc etc.

For instance, let's say you're picking Raiders and Stafford is available at #7, you dont just pick him. You have to know the team, what their needs are, etc.

But you can pick BPA instead of need, if you give good reason. Like how the Raiders drafted McFadden themselves. But avoid silliness, like you draft QB for the Jets and give reasons like "then I'll trade Clemens and Ainge for a DE rather than draft a DE".

You're supposed to pick as if you're the team. And give reasons why you picked that player. Thats why fans of teams get first dibs. Because they know their teams needs and who's being cut etc etc.

For instance, let's say you're picking Raiders and Stafford is available at #7, you dont just pick him. You have to know the team, what their needs are, etc.

But you can pick BPA instead of need, if you give good reason. Like how the Raiders drafted McFadden themselves. But avoid silliness, like you draft QB for the Jets and give reasons like "then I'll trade Clemens and Ainge for a DE rather than draft a DE".
Ok. If Roostersgal does not take the Lions. Im tossing up 3 positions to draft. Just hard with Detroit ATM. Which is why Im taking this challenge. If Roostergal doesnt want it.

I'll just take whoever's left if you need me, keeping in mind that the time difference will probably be pretty annoying if you want to keep the picks moving.

i'm spoiled for choice with the vikings , they need anything and everything they can get (bar RB, D-line (not the secondary) and Kicker/punter)

i'll take the Ravens as per usual, as Wiz said on page 1 of this thread, been flat out recently, unable to contribute as i usually do, the time i have been not on much has probably coincided with a lot of blow ins i'd guess? Will need to meet all these newbies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes who is that scum that took the Giants from me?? Much like whose that scum that took the giants from me last year. :D

Ah well I guess thats what you get from being away for most of the year.

Anyways I'll take dips on the 45 points long-shots that I tipped to end my mob's undefeated streak.

The Cleveland Clowns.

Their ratio of winning Superbowls to not winning Superbowls isn't high enough.
Well he does want a flipping 'second AFC' team for when the Falcons are down... DOesn't really surprise me...

Im impartial to Eli so whats your problem. I just dont like Peyton.

But I actually like the Pats, I love their style of offense, same as the Cards.
Why not have something about the Falcs in there? If impartial to Eli, why bother having everyone else in there?

If ya wanna stop looking like a bandwagoner stick with the Falcs, and actually read up about them or something...

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2009 BigFooty Mock Draft - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back