2009 Club B+Fs

Remove this Banner Ad

Who was third in the seniors? Or, did you only mention the 3rd place finishers in the reserves and 3rds cos they are members of your family? What club is this for?

pretty sure i didnt mention third in the seniors because it was either blair weller or beau ridgeway... and im the one that got third in thirds.... :eek:

Nah Whitey retired about 5 years ago, gets back to the club a couple of times a year, an absolute legend of the club and one of the best kicks of a ball I have ever seen. Also loved wearing the shorts very very tight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ellinbank B&F Winners
Seniors:
1- Steve Ballingall
2- Jeremy Reid
3- Mark Johnson

Reserves:
1- Glen Monson
2- Kenny Marshall
3- Daniel Hoch

NNG B & F Winners:

Seniors:
1. Matt Wade
2. Dean Kelly
3. Clint Williams

Reserves:
1. Steve Hobson (Traces of liquid paper found on vote cards)
2. Tim Manning
3. Ben Simpson

Two I think Surkin. Pretty sure he was runner up to Willo the year before and runner up again the year before that. Not bad in four years of senior footy...

Bunyip B & F Winners:
Seniors:
1. Michael Whyte (21)
2. Stewy Edwards (22)
3. Brent Heus (21)

Reserves:
1. Paul Carmody(18)
2. Joeby Boyes(20)

Just thought I'd highlight the ages of our better players for the year and even though we did fade away it was a good effort seeing we didnt really have any senior players.

We do have older senior players, just not many. All we had was Rob Dierickx (27), Rob Hughes (30), Andrew Hobday (30), Josh Taylor (26) and Marc Jolley (26). Our top five were all 22 or under, which means that there is an issue with our best players are coming from. It shouldnt be left solely to the younger guys, and that is the reason for our second half fade out...

What happened to you guys chuck? First time we played you were up and about and gave us a flogging without Brown and Hughes. Round 18 you had all these guys back and you were about the same standard as Ellinbank.

What happened to you guys chuck? First time we played you were up and about and gave us a flogging without Brown and Hughes. Round 18 you had all these guys back and you were about the same standard as Ellinbank.

To be honest, I dont know. I didnt play in the first half of the year when everything was working well, but we lost our CHB half way through and were always playing smalls on talls cause we didnt have anyone else, midfielders I thought needed to be rotated more which was happening in the first half of the year, and then we pretty much got stuck in a rut when we lost to Ellinbank and Neerim in a row and never got out of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Club B+Fs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back