Resource 2009 grand final ticket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just one more request for any potential saviours out there .....
wont bore you with my sob story but am desperate and will pay $500 plus
ideally would like 2 seats together.
cheers guys. go cats.

Hey all, got some tickets that are not wanted anymore due to the doggies bombing out, they are level 2A seats in between the half forward lines, i find out the exact row and seat number tomorrow when i have them in my hands, if interested pm me but please note, they didnt come cheap to me but all i will be asking for is what they cost me

Am offering two tickets, BELOW face value...

I bought 2 corp package tickets for $1300 each for my mum and dad. However, they can't go this weekend as we have to travel overseas this weekend for a family emergency on Saturday morning, she's absolutely shattered and so to am I as I was gonna use them if she couldn't make it.

The detail are below but yeah look for around $1200 or close to it as possible. Don't wanna be too much out of pocket this weekend as well as missing the granny and going to a fam emergency.

---
Join us in true football surrounds on the Etihad Stadium Arena for a big morning of football entertainment. Hosted by Channel Seven’s Tim Watson, enjoy a gourmet brunch and premium beverages whilst being entertained by special guests - comedians Andrew Startin and Paul Martel as well as New Zealand Band, Bonjah.

With Etihad Stadium car parking and transport to the MCG included, you and your clients are free to relax and enjoy football’s greatest day of the year.

DATE
Saturday 26 September 2009

COST
Single - $1,300 (inc. GST)
Table of 10 - $13,000 (inc. GST)
Includes 2009 Toyota AFL Grand Final Ticket and Brunch

TIME
9.30am Brunch, concludes 12pm

YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Reserved seat at 2009 Toyota AFL Grand Final
• Sit-down Gourmet Brunch, with premium beverages
• High Profile MC - Tim Watson
• Car parking for the day at Etihad Stadium
• Transportation to the MCG at the conclusion of the brunch
• Corporate gift

Hey there,
I'm a desperate cat who needs 2-3 grand final tickets.
anything will do, don't mind if not together, bleechers or standing.
Already booked flights but need tickets.
pm or text 0414826646
thanks

Re: The inevitable Grand Final ticket request thread

seeking 1-2 tickets,got tickets in the ballot last year, but failed in 07 and 09. please message me if anything comes up.
does anyone else think afl members who dont have club support package of competing teams should be allowed guarenteed seats? a ballot maybe though

Can understand your thinking but misguided at the wrong people. AFL members get 40 games a yr on their membership including access to finals. We wait upwards of 10 yrs for full rights and it costs (includ GF etc) upwards of $600 a yr. I go to many games outside of Hawthorn and will be attending the GF this Sat as I have over many previous yrs. It is a right I have earnt from my many yrs of loyal membership to not only my club but to the game itself. Point the finger at the corporates or Melbourne CRICKET club members if need be.

Hey all, got some tickets that are not wanted anymore due to the doggies bombing out, they are level 2A seats in between the half forward lines, i find out the exact row and seat number tomorrow when i have them in my hands, if interested pm me but please note, they didnt come cheap to me but all i will be asking for is what they cost me

Still got them?
How much?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've also got a corporate package ticket that I need to get rid of now that the pies didnt make the grand final. I paid $1350 for it. Reserved seat, grand final breakfeast etc.

PM me if anyones interested.

Cheers

I've still got this one for sale. Will accept $1250 for it. I guess it's definitely not a cheap option... but hey it's cheaper than most (if not all) the other packages that are left out there.

:)

anyone who like me missed out in the ballot i just bought some tickets from nth melbourne they have plenty - seat plus north melbourne breakfast was $950

selling 2 tickets, from a package, (other entertainment not included).
were pretty pricey, but pm me if your interested.

Hi,

I have 3 standing room tickets available to sell. One concession ($97.00) and two adults ($142.50). They are in bay M11.

Not looking to make any money but just trying to help other Geelong supporters get to the grand final.

Am prepared to offer the tickets individually or all together. PM me if interested.

These tickets have been sold. Sorry to anyone that missed out. Keep trying, I'm sure something will come up!

Looking to buy 1-3 tickets for my GFC fan family members who are devastated that they missed out in the ballot. They are all Geelong members and hardly ever miss a game! I was lucky enough to get 1 for myself (thanks Shell) but I feel awful that they will miss out, as they are also huge fans.

PM me if you are selling any tickets, any where, any reasonable (or just above reasonable) cost.

I managed to get 2 tickets! Just need one more so there is no dramas on which brother gets to go... that could end very badly. PM ME IF YOU HAVE A SPARE TICKET... ANYONE?

Looking for 2 Grand Final tickets. Anywhere but not too expensive. Thanks to anyone that helps.

Hi,

I have 3 standing room tickets available to sell. One concession ($97.00) and two adults ($142.50). They are in bay M11.

Not looking to make any money but just trying to help other Geelong supporters get to the grand final.

Am prepared to offer the tickets individually or all together. PM me if interested.

sent you a PM kanye... :)

Anyone who has tickets, please PM me. Will pay good price.

Missed ballot, can prove Geelong Membership on purchase if required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back