2009 Pre-Season Series - The Lidge Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief, Trav, would Hansa allow us to have our own poker moderator....? someone who can oversee the registrations and if they aren't BF-ers kick them out?

Glad to see the El Gringos didnt make it anywhere near cashing.

Awesome game, well done to the 5 in the money, Bert and Charlie great last couple of hands boys!

Charlie hope you have a trophy cabinet as I believe the Lidge Trophy is very big. *May not be true

Ok bring on Poker Premiers.

And to think I almost did my uni work instead of play in the Lidge. Pfft.

Is there a thread about Poker Premiers? I'm not actually familiar with it. Is it something I can get into?

Haha. It's funny. The final hand ended up being a limped pot with 73 v 34 (Charlie). Flop came something like 34K, then when the turn brought a 6 and I was short stacked I had to push. River was a blank.

Good fun. :)

We've got to devise a way for non-BF users to be locked out. Something like a mass PM with the password before the tourney begins or something? That way they would have to be registered users and posters on BF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got to devise a way for non-BF users to be locked out. Something like a mass PM with the password before the tourney begins or something? That way they would have to be registered users and posters on BF.

Make everyone use their BF nickname as their username on Hansa? (Actually I think there was a field for entering your BF name when you registered on Premier?) Then check minimum post counts (say 300 or so)?

It is fun playing against people from BF for some reason, you can have a bit of chit chat and stir eachother without anyone getting too serious.

Well i've heard back from Hansa Customer Support... they have made my decision easy on whether to play there outside of the Poker Premiers stuff.

They have the compassion of a cactus.

Well done to all the people who cashed. I was rather annoyed that I couldn't log in for most of the game, but it seems to happen alot so yeh.

Well i've heard back from Hansa Customer Support... they have made my decision easy on whether to play there outside of the Poker Premiers stuff.

They have the compassion of a cactus.

Yeah, I've been through the same problems with them.

There not much help!

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Pre-Season Series - The Lidge Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back