2009 u/16A dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
james beck as captain is good
when is taking the game serious that is....

and saying beck is only good in a good team isnt true
played for deer park last year (nothing special themselves)
and was one of the best in the league apparantly

hmm beck is good, but i dunno about captain.. not even captain of willy, and needs to stand up and kick a few more goals for my liking.

lol felllaz
dno why ur talkin me up, last year i played well (as said in a previous post) in a 'bad' side was coz it was C grade, and my side was actually the best in that division for the year
I'd struggle to make the 'dream team' whether be captain seeing as though there are alot better players going around in 16a's than me
@ the willi boys this is my acc not one of the other ones talkin myself up hahhaa

In other news Ibby #3 from Spotswood was expelled from the club after king hitting a willi player for pretty much no reason, he had done alot of this type of stuff before, and counting his disposals in the first half of the game on sunday, spotswood will gain from this decision

i belive that big brozic should go rover changing with forward pocket.
after winning best and fairest for his club last season he was badly injured with brakeing his collarbone in the semi final against St Bernads and then missing out on the gradfinal victory. he came back this season but is not out after playing very little games with Osteitis pubis and is expected to miss the season

but watching him play last year he goes hard at the ball is quick and agile and is a great shot on goal and pin point kick and is a fair player when he is rite to play i think he will be a big influence to williamstown juniors in the next couple of years.

aslo ive seen no mention of Charlie Nastasi son of goal umpire Pete Nastasi he is a quick and built player, proberly lacking height but make up with his speed. he runs 100 metres in 11.5 seconds. his is fairly built and is a fair player.

i belive that big brozic should go rover changing with forward pocket.
after winning best and fairest for his club last season he was badly injured with brakeing his collarbone in the semi final against St Bernads and then missing out on the gradfinal victory. he came back this season but is not out after playing very little games with Osteitis pubis and is expected to miss the season

but watching him play last year he goes hard at the ball is quick and agile and is a great shot on goal and pin point kick and is a fair player when he is rite to play i think he will be a big influence to williamstown juniors in the next couple of years.

aslo ive seen no mention of Charlie Nastasi son of goal umpire Pete Nastasi he is a quick and built player, proberly lacking height but make up with his speed. he runs 100 metres in 11.5 seconds. his is fairly built and is a fair player.

ahahaha stop talking yourself up you tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back